Darth Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amaterasu are basically flames that can burn forever, the juubi is massive so of course it will take time to cover the whole thing, amaterasu damaged/hurt every person or thing it touched and you still call it a fodder technique...... k :coffee:
You didn't note my point with Ay and Anakin, regular flames touched Anakin and he burnt to a crisp in seconds, black flames touched Ay and he lasted minutes, also, if they were actually that hot,

1. Being activated would set an entire room on fire
2. Being touched by it would set the Juubi's whole body on fire

SkyGodHorus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Is the spawning itself instant? If not, show me a scan where it travels from point A to point B (target)

-Does it burn chakra?

Please don't confuse Amaterasu with Kagutsuchi
It's long-ranged and instant upon calling it out from what I understand. Ay needed his lightning armor to dodge it and could not outspeed the kagutsuchi blades, which is the technique that instantly controls its form. It's the strongest fire technique that Itachi claims to be the personification of the material world and is as hot as the sun. With this, it seems to reference sun spots. Not sure if it burns chakra or not.

Although its kinda true by feats(never killed anyone on screen) its kinda pathetic to quote your own fanfictions XD

just saying Rofl
Actually, it killed an escaping Orochimaru, Danzo several times, the original white zetsu, the white zetsu army, countless juubi spawn, routed killer bee and blew off Naruto's arm.

Last edited:
Reactions: SSStylish

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke was using amaterasu purely as a defense against Gaara's sand, he has flame control he can control the power of his amaterasu

I'm pretty sure if Sasuke used it as a attack, Gaara's sand would have turned to glass
That dosen't change how hot/powerful ama is supposed to be. Or at least hyped to be.

Madara called it gravel beneath his feet.

End of Days

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its based on user eye sight like other sight based technique

You must be registered for see images

Itachi's eye sight is very poor thus he would have difficulty using it based on target size and distance. Sasuke's eye sight is better so he has more freedom on using it.

Its not instant as several characters could counteract before it appeared like base killer bee, naruto