How does a sharingan control a tailed beast?

Fair Warning

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And why have they only ever controlled Kurama? Why not the other Beasts?

And why cant the Byakugan do this?

I think it was plot to make Madara seem evil by taking over the beasts, and give a reason for the Nine tails

Derek1st

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uchiha eyes are the most inconsistent and dumb thing in naruto. Also, i uchihas are just poorly written. Naruto would be a better manga without them, but more importantly, the narutobase would be better off

Reactions: Unbiased

Fair Warning

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uchiha eyes are the most inconsistent and dumb thing in naruto. Also, i uchihas are just poorly written. Naruto would be a better manga without them, but more importantly, the narutobase would be better off
Lol, a significant lack of troll and Lord Sasuke threads

Draw

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The story really could be written without Sasuke, but it makes the story more interesting and there Always needs to be a rival 'badass' for the protagonisy

Prime Rib

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And why have they only ever controlled Kurama? Why not the other Beasts?

And why cant the Byakugan do this?

I think it was plot to make Madara seem evil by taking over the beasts, and give a reason for the Nine tails
When acquiring the ms a user has the ability to control the 9 tails fox...

the byakugan cant beccause it simply cant cast genjutsu

D R E X

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yes it can but it's a trade off ...the very eyes will be closed and the user won't have much time to control the Kyuubi

There is a limit to everything .

Reactions: villain55

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kinda true... i wish there was a senju or someone who isn't from the big two clans to be a final villain...

OT, They put them under a genjutsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Retarded people always resort to plot no jutsu when they don't know something.

Also that was mentioned in part 1.....its obviously no plot nor was that bs saying made way back then.
The sharingan has manipulative like abilities....its not plot. Just because its a tailed beast doesn't mean jack sh!t....the sage basically controlled and released the tailed beast by his rinnegan (most likely foreshadowing Minato being a God lol jk) but just like Minato did Obito.

Just a quick theory, not confirmed.
But controlling anything...tailed beast or human it doesn't matter....this ability has always been known and you all know byakugan is the weakest.

/thread /Uchiha hate /naruto logic

sharingansennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
says the naruto nuthugger, whos character is well known for spamming rasengan and shadow clones 24/7

htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
says the naruto nuthugger, whos character is well known for spamming rasengan and shadow clones 24/7
honestly he is right,sharingan abilities are the most incosistant abilities in the NV.
the genjutsu normally applies by controlling the chakra flow of the oppenent's brain,and the more oppenent has chakra the harder casting a genjutsu gets due to the amount of chakra to be controlled,and seriously a tailed beast is a chakra monster,being controlled that easily makes no sense at all.