FitzChivalry Farseer

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean I'm honest as possible and it's been a week since we started going out. There's nothing shaky as of yet but I want to make it into a strong relationship. I want to be there for years because I've never had a relationship that lasted for more than a year. Can you give me any tips

YokoKurama

<div class="bbWrapper">Honesty, communication, respect, understanding, loyalty and love help mold a great relationship.<br /> 8 years strong for me this year so yeah. It's hard work and requires effort. LOTS of effort.</div>

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't listen to cheesy shit like "If you can't take me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best". It takes two to tango. You love her, she loves you, you guys listen to each other. Fights are normal and don't always mean that you aren't right for each other.

You have to respect her as a woman with needs and she has to respect you as a man with needs. Not sexual per se, but for instance my ol' lady knows that I need a Saturday night out with the guys at the bar, not to interrupt when I'm playing multiplayer etc. Guys are more solitary, so we need time alone.

Likewise I know that my ol' lady likes to talk and has her "monthly" time where *maybe* small allowances (small ones, really) may be made.

Do not treat her like a princess ALL THE TIME. Treat her like a princess on good occasions. Make her feel special, but sometimes women prefer to be independent and doing too much takes that away.

Communication is important. Make sure when things upset you you let her know. When doing this though, keep in mind, "time and place". If you are pissed about something, and your lady is pissed about something else, if you can hold off until a better time to talk about it, do so. But know that you have to talk about it later. Sometimes, when people are vulnerable, putting them in a anxious position will not work in their favor.

Last edited:
Reactions: AvatarZuko

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Full honesty strains a relationship, the little things will eat away at a long term relationship.

Try to smooth over the small stuff or drop a small white lie; reserve honesty for the big hiccups. Would you mind if I asked how old you are?

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
always be nice no matter how pissed you are..
always be faithfull no matter how big the temptation may be
always care for her, no matter how tired you feel
always let her know how much she is for you
always be honest

and last but not least...try having lots of ***. i know how that sounds but good *** is very important in most relationships and helps building trust and love for each other^^

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop talking to any and all females >.< Keep her entertained ( no not by ***) all the time but by talking to her all the time. DO NOT BE SHY AND AWKWARD >.< DESPITE MOVIES GIRLS DO NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL

And oh yeah, dont let her walk all over you, get jealous they like that >.> Learned that the hard way

YokoKurama

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=15289914" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-15289914">Supreme x Uchiha said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> It's already been said.. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Sometimes s**t is posted while one is typing. Man...</div>

cigi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Try to do different things every week or every now and then also take her out to eat to different restaurants even if you never been to it. There are lot n lots of things you can do bro

Peace Maker

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude, listen to what im gonna say and you wont regret anything... first.. take her to your home... make sure you guys are alone, or the place is secured... kiss her, just keep kissing her until you know its about time! when i say about time... THE TOUCHING STUFF, butt cheeks first men, left hand to her b*obs.. the other right hand will go to the private part... then tell her, if she wanna do it... im telling you right now... s*x is the most fastest for you to get close to her and dont forget the left and right thing... thats the most horn*y way you can do it. dont listen to these v*rgins those sh*ts doesnt work in this era right now and its g*y as f*ck.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
1. It's okay to do things you're not fond of every now and again. Don't do things you hate.
2. Do not pressure each other
3. Be honest
4. Be faithful
5. Make an effort to make sure your other knows you love them and care for them
6. Arguments happen. Arguing every now and again doesn't mean it's not working
7. Understand what each other likes and dislikes

Bonus Stuff:
Surprise her with random romantic things. Every now and again, slip in a comment, but not something typical like "You're so pretty." Compliment her eyes, her hair, tell her how adorable that little crinkle in her nose when she laughs is. Make her cookies, surprise her with random gifts. Leave little post-it notes around every now and again for her to find with something cute on it. As long as you're happy, it'll work.

Both parties follow this, and you're good to go.

Last edited: