[Discussion] How do you guys read comics? Do you pay?

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So im trying to get into DC comics for real. I was planning on reading DC's new 52 comics. How do you guys read comics? I known there are apps on android and iphone etc but i have to buy the comics in order to read them. It isn't as easy as reading manga.

So is there any way to read comics for free on my phone?

Sonne2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read comics free, I have a free trial netflix account thats going to expire next week, but I pay $8 a month for Hulu to watch heroes reborn.

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
download torrents and a comic reading program... also there are some sites like with mangas too, though with comics its way more complicated...

itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So im trying to get into DC comics for real. I was planning on reading DC's new 52 comics. How do you guys read comics? I known there are apps on android and iphone etc but i have to buy the comics in order to read them. It isn't as easy as reading manga.

So is there any way to read comics for free on my phone?
Honestly, the only media I pay for is Netflix.
I don't pay for anything, but I found a lot of the new 52 in various torrent sites. So no you don't have to pay just dig up a little.
download torrents and a comic reading program... also there are some sites like with mangas too, though with comics its way more complicated...
torrenting for me ... its not available in my country ;)
Free Comics:

Reactions: Punk Hazard