raziel777

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unrequited love is maybe the worst feeling ever. How do I forget her ? Knowing we are not to be but still hoping. And when you think you've grown out of it, a smile sends you back to square 1.

I just want to know if you guys have had similar experiences.

Reactions: Genrou and DrSexy

Parrish

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Eh... I'm somewhat dealing with the same problem, but I usually tend to ignore people until I'm over them, or so I'm told.

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah , it pains , when you realize it's love after that person leaves and never been able tell it to that person , if it's first ever love , it hurts much more , i reasoned with myself that she will never come back and with time i got over it .

Last edited:
Reactions: ~Cherry~

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have her picture right? Light it, and then dump it in toilet, flush your toilet, you will feel better.
I saw it in movie, and then my friend tried it. It works.*_*

Genrou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There might be a lot of reasons (or excuses) that she may say just to soften the blow, but a rejection is a rejection. No matter what the reasons they said, they still chose not to be with you. If they can't be with you now when there's nothing much going on, why would you think there's going to be something waiting for you in the distant future? Future faking won't do it. Trust me.

Instead of burdening and punishing yourself with "what's wrong with me" or "why am I not enough", why not try to stop ruminating over what THEY think and start focusing on YOU. Because frankly, you maybe in their thoughts for now because of the rejection, but they'll go on their merry lives while you continue to count reasons why you weren't given a chance.

The die has been cast. There's nothing you can do anymore. Trying to think that there's going to be a chance in the future with her is like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. It's futile, and friggin' destructive.

So start focusing on YOU. Because YOU matter.

Go no contact with her and I mean zero contact. Surround yourself with supportive people, friends and family. Go on and start a hobby that you have forgotten in the midst of this predicament. Travel to places you've longed to visit. Go to the gym and workout. Have fun. Reconnect with old friends, go out to meet new people but don't EVER use them as temporary replacement fodder for her just because you feel shitty atm and need someone to fill that gaping void in your chest.

Go no contact. Don't think of future chances. Stop the waiting game and respect YOU. Because you are better than waiting around for someone to make up their mind or to spontaneously combust into being available.

It may take time, but if you do what you can, eventually you'll arrive there, man. Moving on and benign indifference. It's beautiful and sooo damn worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disquiet

Zee Seh

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You have her picture right? Light it, and then dump it in toilet, flush your toilet, you will feel better.
I saw it in movie, and then my friend tried it. It works.*_*
Jab we met :rolleyes:

OT: Had the same problem. Actually. Still have.. Its difficult. i know. But dont you think its better to forget such people you cant have in your life rather that thinking about them all the time.
Yeah i know. Better said than done. Im still trying myself. The helplessness , the loneliness... Asking yourself. why you cant have them. Hating yourself. And some even start doubting themselves. I think many people come across such stages in their life when someone who dosent even know you. Becomes so special to you that a mere thought of loosing them can get you into tension. Some dosent even confess their love.. Cuz they think they dont deserve them. Some confess but get rejected. And start doubting themselves. looses their confidence. And some lucky one. Gets committed. Im really jelly of such people.

And let time heal all the wounds and try to move on. :)

Reactions: ~Cherry~

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Transmit all that neg energy into something positive, be creative, play, sing, run, laugh your ass of daily even if its on purpose, breathe, workout, go hiking....

Negativity is not a healthy ride, trust me.