How Do You Feel About Aliens Being in Naruto?

Should Aliens be in Naruto?

• Yes! I want aliens!

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • I'm indifferent

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No! Aliens should not be involved!

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vega

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello everyone,

So as you all have probably seen, there have been a lot of threads about Kaguya (Hagoromo's mother) being an alien. Here are some threads that you can view if have not heard about this theory yet:

My theory:

Vega's theory:

Honorable Mention: Sir Blades of Chaos also has an interesting theory on Kaguya's Origins. It mentions her being the moon goddess, not an alien, and is still a good read:

I'm curious to see how the NB community feels about the change that this theory might bring to the series if it comes true. Do you feel like aliens should play a part or no? Please vote and discuss.
Thank you for referencing my theory.
I believe it would be a cool and interesting touch. Of course Kishi would have to make sure it is not too overboard, but other than that it would be awesome.

Joseph Gomes

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The show never really was about ninjas as in the sneaky black clothed ones. In the first chapter we hear about a beast that can destroy mountains and later we get big swords, water dragons, and ice mirriors, Super Saiyan like transformations(gates0 and flashy physical attacks(Rasengan, Rock Lee lotus) and a sand bender. Naruto never was about ninjas from the very beginning. Shinobis are those who endure, one character says.
OP: No I would not like it, would make Naruto to scifi.
what about susanoo, gravity manipulation, interdimensional travel, teleportation, reanimation??? Find out aliens would be the last thing i would be shocked about

Vega

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what about susanoo, gravity manipulation, interdimensional travel, teleportation, reanimation??? Find out aliens would be the last thing i would be shocked about
I agree, there are already too many magical/fantasy elements. It would be a change to see more science related things.

Joseph Gomes

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, there are already too many magical/fantasy elements. It would be a change to see more science related things.
In fact finding alien would give NV a huge change to get major power boost for the characters. Naruto's ninjas are way different from real life ninja. I want to see more naruto characters getting newer kinds of powers. We've already got shinra tensei/kamui...a few more wouldn't be bad

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah lets have aliens in the story, as long as they will be kicking madara ass, cause we dont want any MORE POWER UPS IN THE WHOLE SHOW. im sure naruto is well aware of that his power as his current state wont even hold a candle against juubidara let alone try to defeat him, unless he gets occular and physical powers and becomes a sage of 6 paths. it still wont be able to defeat madara although they would have equal strength, naruto needs literaly a huge power up probably 12-15 tails if he wants to solo madara

Joseph Gomes

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah lets have aliens in the story, as long as they will be kicking madara ass, cause we dont want any MORE POWER UPS IN THE WHOLE SHOW. im sure naruto is well aware of that his power as his current state wont even hold a candle against juubidara let alone try to defeat him, unless he gets occular and physical powers and becomes a sage of 6 paths. it still wont be able to defeat madara although they would have equal strength, naruto needs literaly a huge power up probably 12-15 tails if he wants to solo madara
why not cross verses and hire goku to beat madara?? lolz XD

UltraPain

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is very interesting to hear all of your responses, and like you guys i'm not too sure how it's going to play out. It's hard to see how Kishi will write this in because he might just leave Kaguya's backstory up to speculation or he might actually explain all of it. Either way it's going to make or break this series.

Last edited:

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Ootsutsuki plotline is complete bonkers. Including aliens in the story was a big mistake and ruined the entire story creating massive retcons and plotholes.

In short, Madara should have been the final villain, Kaguya should not have been even considered.

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see medias
The Ootsutsuki plotline is complete bonkers. Including aliens in the story was a big mistake and ruined the entire story creating massive retcons and plotholes.

In short, Madara should have been the final villain, Kaguya should not have been even considered.
She's also an wasted slot and eyesore in Jump Force