How do you bump a thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightking106

Member
Messages:64 Reaction score:1
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
64
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey just a quick question how do I bump a thread to the top of the list if possible? I posted a bio before I had 50 posts cause I misread the rules and I have my post count now but there are like 10 threads above mine all of which are getting action.

Any help you guys could provide I would appreciate.
 

saaaaaadpanda

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,710 Reaction score:1,191
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
8,710
Reaction score
1,191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The threads are listed in order of most recent posting. Either post on your thread if you weren't the last one to do so, or get someone else to post on it.
 

Haosrithy

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:899 Reaction score:57
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Messages
899
Reaction score
57
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It is easy just troll people. Post a thread out of nowhere saying that Sakura is top 3 and stronger than the SO6p and boom in like 5 min. You got ur post going all the way to the top.
 

Acid Reflexes

Member
Messages:34 Reaction score:2
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
34
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
make a good thread
 

Wang

Banned
Elite
Messages:5,807 Reaction score:587
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
5,807
Reaction score
587
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You're talking about this, right?

I tried posting in it twice, it doesn't bump? Someone else try...it's weird.
 
Last edited:
Messages:489 Reaction score:13
Joined
Jun 25, 2012
Messages
489
Reaction score
13
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You post in the thread, that is how you bump.
 

Wang

Banned
Elite
Messages:5,807 Reaction score:587
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
5,807
Reaction score
587
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Kuroh

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:15,121 Reaction score:492
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
15,121
Reaction score
492
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That doesn't work on the bio section.
 

Vision

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:14,640 Reaction score:504
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
14,640
Reaction score
504
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
By bumping a thread you are indeed spamming. Cause for infractions or even worse. This is also spamming, wrong section as well. However since you appear to be "new" I will explain. The section in question which is the rp bio section, no matter who posts it stays in the order of the time and date that was posted. So it doesn't matter if you post or not or whoever posts in that thread. It will stay the same. Also if you think by having the most recent bio on top of the list is going to get your bio approved faster, you are mistaken. The person in charge will look at it and approve or decline it as he see's fit. You just need to wait.

-Thread Moved and Closed-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top