Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We already knew that Baruto is a lazy type of person,who did made an effort to train hard when he was younger.In addition,Baruto cheated in chunin exam ,by using technology.
Since Sasuke took Baruto in his weak state to become a skillful shinobi ,how do we credit him? For example if Baruto show new lightning jutsu ,or shown skillful kenjutsu and tajutsu etc,do we give the credit to Baruto or Sasuke? .Sasuke was all rounded,and currently know all /perfected all martial arts ,due to his journey,sharingan copying skills, training etc.
This scenero feel similar to Kurama in naruto,Kurama give Naruto the healing factor, km,bm,bsm etc,but Naruto get the credits at the end.Please note i am not bashing in this thread,and this is just an example to express my opinion

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did this guy really say who do we credit between a student and master? Sasuke can teach Boruto certain things, but it's up to his abilities/capability to fully utilize his training.

I don't understand why this has to be explained though.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We already knew that Baruto is a lazy type of person,who did made an effort to train hard when he was younger.In addition,Baruto cheated in chunin exam ,by using technology.
Since Sasuke took Baruto in his weak state to become a skillful shinobi ,how do we credit him? For example if Baruto show new lightning jutsu ,or shown skillful kenjutsu and tajutsu etc,do we give the credit to Baruto or Sasuke? .Sasuke was all rounded,and currently know all /perfected all martial arts ,due to his journey,sharingan copying skills, training etc.
This scenero feel similar to Kurama in naruto,Kurama give Naruto the healing factor, km,bm,bsm etc,but Naruto get the credits at the end.Please note i am not bashing in this thread,and this is just an example to express my opinion

Would we give the credit to jiraiya for training naruto or credit to kakashi or orichimaru for training sasuke

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke was given most of his power and didn't train as hard as Naruto.. I mean, Naruto trained hard to control is abilities. Sasuke was given CM and trained by Orochimaru. Then, he awakened MS in his eyes from Itachi who wanted Sasuke to get stronger. Then he was given Itachi's eyes making him even stronger.. Lastly, he was given the Rinnegan by the Sage of Six Paths. Sasuke has hardly worked for anything while it's been shown time and time again that Naruto had to train extremely hard in order to use the abilities he has.

So, if you're saying that Sasuke should get any credit for Boruto's achievements. Then Orochimaru, Itachi, Obito and SO6P should get all the credit for Sasuke's achievements lmao.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke was given most of his power and didn't train as hard as Naruto.. I mean, Naruto trained hard to control is abilities. Sasuke was given CM and trained by Orochimaru. Then, he awakened MS in his eyes from Itachi who wanted Sasuke to get stronger. Then he was given Itachi's eyes making him even stronger.. Lastly, he was given the Rinnegan by the Sage of Six Paths. Sasuke has hardly worked for anything while it's been shown time and time again that Naruto had to train extremely hard in order to use the abilities he has.

So, if you're saying that Sasuke should get any credit for Boruto's achievements. Then Orochimaru, Itachi, Obito and SO6P should get all the credit for Sasuke's achievements lmao.
Most of Sasukes abilites comes from his eyes and creativity, his other powers were merely tools and in most cases not required.
Curse mark really did nothing, but give him extra chakra and wings. Sasuke trained...(willed himself) to control his abilities too, such as curse mark.

And EMS isn't really a given power, as all it did was prevent him from going blind, I dont think Itachi gave him Amarterasu, but impanted it in his eyes to attack Obito should his sharringan appear in front of them. Sasuke MS abilities suggest that he possessed it on his own, which would make sense of they are brothers. Don't relatives tend to have the same abilities.

That like trying to fault Sakura for having perfect chakra control from the start.

Mudballman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Are you just trying to start fights?

Yea, sasuke didn't have to work very hard to awaken his dojutsu but he did train to become stronger. We saw orochimaru having him train against 1000 fodder ninja, and he must have trained fairly hard to perfect kirin.

Naruto didn't train all that much either. For the most part, he didn't train for kcm/Bm unless you count taking the chakra as training. We know he trained with jiraya but we only saw as much of that as we did sasu/orochi. The only training we've really seen him do is for FRS.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you just trying to start fights?

Yea, sasuke didn't have to work very hard to awaken his dojutsu but he did train to become stronger. We saw orochimaru having him train against 1000 fodder ninja, and he must have trained fairly hard to perfect kirin.

Naruto didn't train all that much either. For the most part, he didn't train for kcm/Bm unless you count taking the chakra as training. We know he trained with jiraya but we only saw as much of that as we did sasu/orochi. The only training we've really seen him do is for FRS.

This not really true what about to learn showdown clone, rasengan, SM, to control Km and learn tbb, to control kurama chakra to use red eyes

Mudballman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This not really true what about to learn showdown clone, rasengan, SM, to control Km and learn tbb, to control kurama chakra to use red eyes
My bad, I forgot SM and rasengan. I didn't mention shadow clone just because I don't think that took very long. He took a scroll to the woods and mastered same day if I'm correct.

Same for kcm control and tbb. I guess you could call that training but most of his practice came from actual battle in the war. He couldn't even use TBB before he tried it in the fielderly again the bijuu.