[Discussion] how do u find boroto manga sasuke compared to naroto manga sasuke..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i--------------->.

how do u find boroto manga sasuke compared to naroto manga sasuke..

one ting i find is boroto saski lacks curse of hatred....curse of hatred always made his chakra grow stronger and even his sharingan got strong too..

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, its part of his character development . . .

We are literally dealing with a different Sasuke, by definition.

One other thing is the influence of Itachi - the one who is acknowledged becomes Hokage . . . Sasuke now plans not as a killer finisher but as a team user. He includes Boruto and co in his planning instead of trying to solo.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, its part of his character development . . .

We are literally dealing with a different Sasuke, by definition.

One other thing is the influence of Itachi - the one who is acknowledged becomes Hokage . . . Sasuke now plans not as a killer finisher but as a team user. He includes Boruto and co in his planning instead of trying to solo.
thx for coment ..but dont u tink sasuke lack curs of hatred????..

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke peaked bro with or without the curse of hatred. I like his Boruto version because like Naruto, they’re just gods now. His design is cooler too. Don’t like Boruto though. It’s boring in my honest opinion but yeah. A shinobi can only get so strong. Even both Madara and Hashirama peaked/capped and they were the strongest shinobi to date excluding all the alien shit we have now and of course Naruto and Sasuke. But yeah. I like him and his powers. Insane and insanely cool.