Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like kids seems to know all sorts of stuff without ever having been exposed to it, they just know stuff.
And people in general just know stuff I don't know how.

kujaku

Kin
2,928💸
Kumi
352💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No.

Kids nowadays are exposed to way more stuff than we did, they don't just know. They have a small device that allows them to just see things we didn't get to see until later. They have access to way more information we ever did, both on the Internet and on TV. They also spend more time indoors, looking at information, than we did (mostly because we did not have access to so much info).

And no.

People don't know more stuff that others (including you) in general. They read books, articles, random pieces of info on social media; when they don't know or don't understand something they look things up. They see something, read about it and in the process they add some extra info they weren't even looking for in the first place.

Knowing stuff doesn't just happen.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No.

Kids nowadays are exposed to way more stuff than we did, they don't just know. They have a small device that allows them to just see things we didn't get to see until later. They have access to way more information we ever did, both on the Internet and on TV. They also spend more time indoors, looking at information, than we did (mostly because we did not have access to so much info).

And no.

People don't know more stuff that others (including you) in general. They read books, articles, random pieces of info on social media; when they don't know or don't understand something they look things up. They see something, read about it and in the process they add some extra info they weren't even looking for in the first place.

Knowing stuff doesn't just happen.
I remember when Man of Steel came out and some kid like pretended to be superman before he went to see it, how did he even know about that concept?

Callypigia

Veteran
Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because of the internet most information is readily available. What you find are people who know nothing about a subject, but they Google it to sound knowledgeable over social media. There's something called Dunning-Kruger Effect that you may find interesting. Basically, the less people know, the more knowledgeable they believe themselves to be on the topic.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like kids seems to know all sorts of stuff without ever having been exposed to it, they just know stuff.
And people in general just know stuff I don't know how.
Kids knows stuff from internet but they only have a glimpse of it..As for me I search for the things I wanna know..I read books find questions and search, I watch a film find questions then search simple..