How do people declare faves so quickly??!?

Prog

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi could introduce a character in next week's chapter, and he/she would instantly become someone's favorite character. Sometimes before their name is given and before their personality is even explained. It happened with Toneri, it happened with the new gen, and most recently with Mitsuki. How does that happened?

Or maybe it's not that the character is their favorite, they just want top be the first ones repping the new character? I dunno.:dunno:

In the end, I don't have a problem with this, I'm just curious.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They base it on how they feel about the character from first impression.

Similar to how people can fall in love at "first sight" - People also do the same with characters. So far my favorite has not been showcased much, but I could care less. Knowing that this series is short, and then a movie. People will tend to change their views on different characters when and if they get fleshed out.

So far the only characters that interest me are Naruto/Sasuke.

Reactions: Prog

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen was my favorite when I first saw him. I never even knew a Naruto manga existed until 2006 and before that I was just watching English episodes and the first time I saw him was the image below smoking his pipe and he became my favorite.

You must be registered for see images

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember back when naruto came out i didnt care for it at all, i was young and just couldnt get away from dbz; but i had a fondness for gaara, (I've always like the villains more) and then years later my friends told me to get back into naruto. So it was around the beginning of the war arc in the manga, i was 21 or so and thought ok, ill give it a chance, and gaara was still my favorite even after his change, madara is a close second, i dont plan to ever have any other favorites though. Different people, different opinions lol

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People nowadays are just trolls, not actual fans of the Series or its characters...

P.S.
If you'd been here some 3 years ago when there'd be a thread about stating your favs, you'd know that this is my list with just one minor change over this time...

Old:
- Kakashi
- Itachi
- Naruto
- Jiraiya
- Minato

New:
- Kakashi
- Minato
- Naruto
- Jiraiya
- Itachi

Megax Rocker7

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Similar to how people can fall in love at "first sight" - People also do the same with characters. So far my favorite has not been showcased much, but I could care less. Knowing that this series is short, and then a movie. People will tend to change their views on different characters when and if they get fleshed out.

This.

Megax Rocker7

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How they look, how they carry themselves, personality, etc. are all factors when a new character is introduced. Usually after a good first impression you tend to favor or like a character better, which is only boosted by further good responses. Conversely the opposite is true, bad impressions make it harder to like a character.

Although people changing their favorite is mostly due to new character seeming to be more likable or having traits they liked over old said character.

Last edited:

Rikodou Mode

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Admit it, Sarada is your fav, she's everyone's fav

Heisenberg Wannabe

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lord Itachi is my favorite character even in the new series. His existence influenced everything and everyone in the manga. Even with the new Uchiha experiment kid is worshipping our Lord.