[Debate] how do one realize his dreamz?????...

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to start low, and create bigger and bigger things, I don't want to work for big companies to begin with, one of my fears is the constant prejedice people can have, they think that you can't do anything or will never amount to anything and it's like a self fulfilling prophesy, I don't want to break people's expectations but I want to do big things you know.
Post automatically merged:

I have had a lot of help, without it I probably would be no where.

I work hard too, but I also try to work smart, meaning I don't just bang my head into a wall because it's hard work.

Reactions: Infant

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You might not accomplish everything you set out to do in your own lifetime. But I feel as long as you are making movements in the direction you set out for than you can possibly make it or at least get close enough to that dream. I think working hard at what you want to accomplish is what makes life worth living more than reaching the dream itself.

But to me its just: work hard at it, pick yourself up when you're down and keep moving forward no matter what and you may be able to accomplish your goal. Dont strive to be perfect and sometimes you may have moments in life where you are okay with just 'being'... but dont allow yourself to stop there for long, and keep moving towards learning new things, meeting new people and reaching new heights