How do i give my kid brother 9 kyuubi tails without hurting him?

katandthehat

Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2012
Messages
319
Reaction score
29
Ok so i used a scalpel and gave him whiskers after he was born, and now i want to give him nine fox tails too. I tried to sow them on but it hurt him too much, and he started to scream. I then tried a hot glue hun, but he ran away. :hyper: what do i do?
 

kajiko

Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
333
Reaction score
35
: WTH whats wrong with you?!!
 
Last edited:

-S-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
41,396
Reaction score
2,409
Obviously, this guy is not trolling and is 100% serious.

Try using wire to hold the tails around his waist.
 

Lux

Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2012
Messages
375
Reaction score
53
Ask your friend or a family member to hold him down while you sow the things onto his behind..
 

Jack Spicer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
19,000
Reaction score
1,816
You can't use glue. You have to get them surgically injected into him. Everybody knows this.
 

Hunty's iconHunty

Veteran
Joined
Feb 23, 2013
Messages
4,618
Reaction score
1,151
Ok so i used a scalpel and gave him whiskers after he was born, and now i want to give him nine fox tails too. I tried to sow them on but it hurt him too much, and he started to scream. I then tried a hot glue hun, but he ran away. :hyper: what do i do?

Well, after molesting your child you should consider giving him to a worth full person, who in fact will take care of 'your' kid for you! Because you sure are doing a piss-poor job :)!
You must be registered for see images
 
Last edited:

kajiko

Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
333
Reaction score
35
Well, after molesting your child you should consider giving him to a worth full person, who in fact will take care of 'your' kid for you! Because you sure are doing a piss-poor job :)!
You must be registered for see images

I believe she said its her kid BROTHER.
 
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
136
Reaction score
26
: WTH whats wrong with you?!!

Take a look at your sig and ask that again. xD

OT: Anyway, this person is obviously trolling. And if by some off-chance that this person isn't trolling...well, I hope they get caught IRL. Soon. o_O
 

kajiko

Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
333
Reaction score
35
Take a look at your sig and ask that again. xD

OT: Anyway, this person is obviously trolling. And if by some off-chance that this person isn't trolling...well, I hope they get caught IRL. Soon. o_O

Ikr? I love my sig. Think thats what gave them this ridiculus idea
 
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
136
Reaction score
26
Ikr? I love my sig. Think thats what gave them this ridiculus idea

Yup. Your sig is what caused this whole thing :p

Lol, but no seriously your sig is awesome. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw you post on another thread and then I saw your sig, haha xD
 

V h o

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
16,796
Reaction score
815
Call child protective services
or
Strap him down and continue with the scalpel.
 

Kages

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
16,549
Reaction score
877
Even it before. And idk :|
 

kajiko

Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
333
Reaction score
35
:shy: so guilty. Not
Lol i only wish the derp obito was cropped a little less lazy. Ty though
Yup. Your sig is what caused this whole thing :p

Lol, but no seriously your sig is awesome. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw you post on another thread and then I saw your sig, haha xD
 
Top