404_exe

Kin
139💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't find any meaning, I'm sad and lonely :((
Don't know what the hell I want to do with my life, nothing really interests me passionately. I like playing the guitar or making art but I doubt it'll ever become serious for me, I just don't have the motivation. I'm studying something I'm not interested in at all and I've made myself believe I need to be in a relationship to be happy, but I can't do anything about it. There are people that like me and whom I like back, but I can never get in a serious relationship with any of them because I'll just **** it up at some point. I'll either **** it up so he/she starts disliking me, long before we start dating or I'll just upset them about a month into dating and that will be the end of it.
I need constant approval and compliments in order to not feel empty. That's real sad.
Please help?!

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you need approval of others thats not only sad but its dangerous...People get to you even when according to you you're not doing much in life...What would you do if you become something some day...cause let me tell you people around you would try to slow you down or demean you with every chance they get..That's how jealousy works...I am not a genius or guru or something but try to not focus on others approval cause people only appreciate you if you're not more successful than them once you cross that line they try everything they can to ruin you....You will get plenty girls ahead there billions out there man, You sound like artistic person try to focus on something new that you have never tried before...You might find relief in that...

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The simplest answer is you don't. Life is what you make of it, doesn't need to have some larger meaning in the end. I will say that it doesn't seem so much that you're actually searching for meaning. What it seems like you're looking for is a way to combat a despondency that you're currently feeling towards things id est a form of depression and that's not really something you're going to be able to find online or in a single neat and tidy answer anyone can give. There are plenty of cliches for such crossroads such as you miss all the shots you never take and whilst they have some degree of truth they fail to address the feelings behind them that might keep you from wanting to take the proverbial shot and that's what it seems like you need to address. If you're not happy as your posts says then you need to do something different or else you'll stay that way as difficult as it may be to pull yourself out of a rut in the end it's solely up to you to do so and nobody no matter how well intentioned can do it for you only help to some degree, but the internet certainly isn't the place to look for that aid.

Reactions: JoanaTak

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The simplest answer is you don't. Life is what you make of it, doesn't need to have some larger meaning in the end. I will say that it doesn't seem so much that you're actually searching for meaning. What it seems like you're looking for is a way to combat a despondency that you're currently feeling towards things id est a form of depression and that's not really something you're going to be able to find online or in a single neat and tidy answer anyone can give. There are plenty of cliches for such crossroads such as you miss all the shots you never take and whilst they have some degree of truth they fail to address the feelings behind them that might keep you from wanting to take the proverbial shot and that's what it seems like you need to address. If you're not happy as your posts says then you need to do something different or else you'll stay that way as difficult as it may be to pull yourself out of a rut in the end it's solely up to you to do so and nobody no matter how well intentioned can do it for you only help to some degree, but the internet certainly isn't the place to look for that aid.
who gave u tis wrong opinion????..

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically like Vitis said, you need to create meaning since you aren't born with one. Meaning is practically relative to happiness, maybe it doesn't prevent all things like stress and annoyance but it makes it bearable. Honestly, we're really not the people to help you since we don't even know you but if you feel and know you aren't going to be happy in the future, you should change something in your life that will make it tolerable at least a little bit. Some of the least stressful adults I know are working in a job that they always wanted to work in, or started a family that made them feel needed lol.

Last edited:

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't tell if a guy above me is Baby Sun or a lizard !!!
Considering he edited the post hard to say what you saw plus having him on ignore don't know what he originally posted, but currently as of writing this message it's an onion head emoji.

Edit: Nevermind this post of his wasn't edited perils of having multiple windows open whilst not paying too much attention and doing things, but still an onion head emoji though.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Considering he edited the post hard to say what you saw plus having him on ignore don't know what he originally posted, but currently as of writing this message it's an onion head emoji.

Edit: Nevermind this post of his wasn't edited perils of having multiple windows open whilst not paying too much attention and doing things, but still an onion head emoji though.
funy how u r a one who edited his own post..so bazikaly u meant urself...
Post automatically merged:

I can't tell if a guy above me is Baby Sun or a lizard !!!
i think post above urz was mine...

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
to me it seems like your focus is on the wrong thing. youre looking outward for fulfillment when you need to focus on getting yourself right, so when the opportunity to step into your purpose arrives you can capitalize. your purpose finds you

right like even reading this and how you talk about yourself, "i cant do this", "i dont have this", "i can never". youre just subconsciously reinforcing this negative attitude and perception which is shaping your reality. your mind is your most powerful tool and how you talk to yourself is important. how about telling yourself, "i can do this" or "i do have this". switching your thought patterns can help your quality of life extremely. look for the good qualities in yourself and your life and build yourself up instead of beating yourself up

as a professional music artist i can cosign that music is healing, scientifically sound is actually too -but- youre looking at it the wrong way. you dont have the be as famous as me or do it as a career. the best part of music is being able to express your feelings. to feel a certain way and channel that into your guitar playing or whatever instruments. so getting to a level where you can express yourself with the guitar is definitely something i advise. those heavy feelings you feel, when you play with that energy, its like washed away after you jam out on the guitar,piano, drums, whatever and you feel better after. you can also try putting it into making songs, that helps too. especially when you replay your own songs and you feel the same way, that can help release that feeling. so its an important tool, as well as art that you should keep up. because youre really missing out on the best part about music

last advice is you have to learn to love yourself fam, even in all your flaws. looking for it in a relationship when you dont even have it for yourself wont ever work, you cant truly give or receive love if you dont have it for yourself. start looking for physical exercises you can do and eat food thats good for your body, that will help your mindset greatly and youll feel good for taking of yourself. take care of your mind, your feelings are valid but work on feeding your subconscious positive suggestions, so when youre feeling down positive thought will pop up, engage with entertainment that makes you feel good about yourself. cut out people and things that dont

so focus on yourself right now and your inner, feeling that validation within yourself rather than looking for it so much outwardly and using tools like i listed to help with this. your higher purpose will find you, its probably right in your face actually but youre not in a space where you would be able to see it

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You gotta come to terms with the fact that you'll be facing this sort of existential dread and other demons for the rest of your life. Discipline is what matters most in life, that's what's needed to build stability around you. Make sure you have food on your table and make sure you can adapt to different situations, forget about "passions", just meme shit you learn in Hollywood propaganda. Discipline is also required for building relationships, intimate or otherwise, humans are social creatures. That being said make sure that you do not require too much validation from others either. You have to become the person that YOU want to be and you shouldn't do it for others because validation from others is never gonna truly satisfy you.

Also, something important that is overlooked by people in positions of authority is that your mental health is deeply tied with your physical health, they try to tell you that your mental health is not within your control but it absolutely is. Eat healthy, get sunlight, drink water, exercise, sleep well. Your negative thoughts will have less grasp over you.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You gotta come to terms with the fact that you'll be facing this sort of existential dread and other demons for the rest of your life. Discipline is what matters most in life, that's what's needed to build stability around you. Make sure you have food on your table and make sure you can adapt to different situations, forget about "passions", just meme shit you learn in Hollywood propaganda. Discipline is also required for building relationships, intimate or otherwise, humans are social creatures. That being said make sure that you do not require too much validation from others either.

Also, something important that is overlooked by people in positions of authority is that your mental health is deeply tied with your physical health, they try to tell you that your mental health is not within your control but it absolutely is. Eat healthy, get sunlight, drink water, exercise. Your negative thoughts will have less grasp over you.
outta here...

Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja