Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The link takes me to the same place and does not allow me to create a club or group, only another thread or post. Any ideas why?
The thread that you create is the fanclub.
Post automatically merged:

If you're referring to the old format of Social Groups and Clubs they no longer exist with the change from V Bulletin to the new format :lok::lok:
If it is needed, I think it can be done by the purchase of a plugin: .

Reactions: TanyaDegurechaff
Kin
89💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forum Fanclubs are usually a thread centered around one's favourite series or character or the likes and fans of that character hang out to have mostly dedicated discussion over it with like minded people.
I was thinking along the lines of getting into a group where we can watch different animes. For eg, We start watching an anime one episode a day, or a week, and come back to the thread and talk about it and discuss. It is a way to come closer and we don't just stay on one anime. There are so many good animes out there right now. I am watching like 8 different ones that are currently the top 10 of the season. It would be nice to get together and discuss or thoughts, opinions, ect. What are your thoughts about the idea?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking along the lines of getting into a group where we can watch different animes. For eg, We start watching an anime one episode a day, or a week, and come back to the thread and talk about it and discuss. It is a way to come closer and we don't just stay on one anime. There are so many good animes out there right now. I am watching like 8 different ones that are currently the top 10 of the season. It would be nice to get together and discuss or thoughts, opinions, ect. What are your thoughts about the idea?
You can still create an anime fan club, and do just that if you have a small group of friends who like to discuss or chitchat about those very multiple series in one thread.

But separate threads for separate series keep discussions open to wider public, and attract more detailed discussions when needed. It's more organized too and anyone at any point can check them out for relevant information or discussions regarding it.
Thus, the series which have too many discussions and bigger following have their own sections and two more boards for the rest:

Seasonal anime section here:
https://animebase.me/forums/seasonal-anime.641/

& General Manga Anime and Comic section, MACBase here:
https://animebase.me/forums/manga-anime-comics-discussion.8/

If there is a series which is popular enough among a smaller group but not enough to bother with weekly threads, you can make a general discussion thread or/and let me know. I can stick it in the section, or make a sticky for it too if need be.

Reactions: TanyaDegurechaff
Kin
89💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can still create an anime fan club, and do just that if you have a small group of friends who like to discuss those very multiple series in one thread.

But separate threads for separate series keep discussions open to wider public, and attract more detailed discussions when needed. It's more organized too and anyone at any point can check them out for relevant information or discussions regarding it.

Thus, the series which have too many discussions and bigger following have their own sections and two more boards for the rest:

Seasonal anime section here:
https://animebase.me/forums/seasonal-anime.641/

& General Manga Anime and Comic section, MACBase here:
https://animebase.me/forums/manga-anime-comics-discussion.8/

If there is a series which is popular enough among a smaller group but not enough to bother with weekly threads, you can make a general discussion thread or/and let me know. I can stick it in the section, or make a sticky for it too if need be.
Thank you so much