Fair Warning

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So an older camaro is my dream car and ive been looking at them for months and saving for like 8 months, but i dont have very much money from my shit job.

they are fairly wealthy but i dont understand why they are making me pay for it, i will never be able to make 8 thousand dollars before I graduate in two years.

so what do?

or how did you do it?

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At least try and go half on it. Their not gonna hand you shit. Its a part of growing and responsibilty.

Or get a cheaper car for the time being then save up more then sell the old one

Reactions: Princess Kaguya

Fair Warning

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trade a car
I want to trade my other car, which is becoming really unreliable. but they wont let me because they wont get much from it they say

At least try and go half on it. Their not gonna hand you shit. Its a part of growing and responsibilty.
And they make 100x what I make in a year. I would go half If i could.

Fex

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Exactly what he said. Your parents are not always going to be there to help you

bsims08

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can definitely make that much in two years even just by working part time. You just have to put in the hours and focus on making money instead of being at home. Instead of trying to buy a car like that with expensive insurance that you obviously can't afford, buy a cheaper car and wait till you have a full time job to get a old camaro

Reactions: Fair Warning

Cunning Linguist

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ask to use one of their credit scores to get a car loan. Even with a shitty job you should be able to make the payments.
To be fair, if I was a parent there would be no way that I would do that. Why give your kid the opportunity to ruin your credit score if he is late on a payment? I would rather get the loan myself and have them pay me back for the monthly amount.

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't convince them. You make your own money, look for a higher-paying job that you can acquire, if anything. If you still can't afford the car you want, look for an even cheaper, used one. That's what you should do. :p

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You pull a gun out to their heads and say "BYTCHGIMMEACAR" Nah i'm playing man, but seriously, that's just their rules & regulations. You can't do anything about it. You're just gonna have to wait :|

Hey, i ain't getting no dayum phone till i go to COLLEGE, i was like "DAMMIT!..." but that's the rules & you gotta respect them.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Why not? My parents bought me my first car and then my dad gave me one of his as a second.

The responsibility isn't in the buying, it's in the ownership.

Last edited:

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Work more.. i pay all my stuff by myself. I even had to pay rent when I lived with my mum..
Beg them for a car and they can always blackmail you with it.