how different do you think pains invasion of konoha would have been if...

Naruto king of Shinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If team Guy and anko, sai, and yamato's 'team' were at konoha during pains invasion, how much different do you think things would have been? No difference at all because pain is too strong? Or possibly a significant difference? I could see some of the summons taken care of a little faster with the back up from these ninjas, and possibly kakashi wouldn't have died/lost to deva path if he had guy and yamato with him(since kakashi almost killed deva path if it wasn't for asura path taking the blow of kakashis raikiri). Your thoughts?

ziggyZ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeh bro I kno what ya mean yeh. I reckon the summons wouldve been beat, and a couple of paths could've been destroyed(except deva).
IMO

Rash4life

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
even if pain would av succeeded,it would av been highly difficult,cos kakashi nd guy.one of d strongest tag team,lee,barely gives up and nt to talk of neji.d differnce would av been highly significant.all dese guys along wit shikamaru.konoha's nt so easy to destroy

Rash4life

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
even if pain would av succeeded,it would av been highly difficult,cos kakashi nd guy.one of d strongest tag team,lee,barely gives up and nt to talk of neji.d differnce would av been highly significant.all dese guys along wit shikamaru.konoha's nt so easy to destroy

Rash4life

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
even if pain would av succeeded,it would av been highly difficult,cos kakashi nd guy.one of d strongest tag team,lee,barely gives up and nt to talk of neji.d differnce would av been highly significant.all dese guys along wit shikamaru.konoha's nt so easy to destroy.

raju22

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Might guy's team and the man himself is a beast,they would have made Pain run for his money but ultimately the result would remain the same, Pain's powers were new to them and the fact that he is actually way to strong for them to handle.

although i believe we could have seen might guy opening 8th gate and die like a boss, and all that could be done without loosing him permanently (Nagato was going to revive everyone anyway) i think Kishi missed the chance.

Naruto king of Shinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Might guy's team and the man himself is a beast,they would have made Pain run for his money but ultimately the result would remain the same, Pain's powers were new to them and the fact that he is actually way to strong for them to handle.

although i believe we could have seen might guy opening 8th gate and die like a boss, and all that could be done without loosing him permanently (Nagato was going to revive everyone anyway) i think Kishi missed the chance.
Yea possibly. That'd actually be cool to see the 8th gate for once, and then have guy revived anyways