Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How did you get naruto did friend tell you are so random thing happen if automaticly got in love with naruto ?

I got into naruto when it was cartoon network and after they stop showing it i was pissed so i went look on the internet

spartan001

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Saw it on TV and only saw a few episodes which gave me no idea what the series was about so I decided to hire it and watch it. Discovered it was online to watch then finished Naruto and Shippudden and decided to read manga on this site.

Jyuubislayer

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
jus so happened to see the first episode wen it came out . id never even heard of it before, but ive been watching ever sense that day
Me too. Didn't know about the manga at first :T_T: . Untill I heard about the manga and shippuden I went TWO years without Naruto. I was so desperate, I would stay up and watch Bleach every Saturday to feel anime nostalgia then stay up to 4 to watch Inuyasha.

hawaiianmike

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I watched a little bit of the first shows here and there but never really got into it. It was just something cool to watch when there was nothing else to do. Then when Shippuden came out I watched the first few episodes and was like cool. Ever since then I have been actually waiting for the episodes.

Gaarafan12

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kept seeing some kid in an orange jumpsuit on youtube ads and video's finally just decided to check it out! Probably spent the next month watching Naruto any time I could

Finally caught up to the end of the english dubb episodes, switched to subb, then to manga!