how did the Fourth Kazekage know about Orochimaru using Edo Tensei?...

Gdamon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

the first time we see Orochimaru use Edo Tensei the Fourth is dead...

You must be registered for see images

so maybe he used it to kill him...

Last edited:

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He might have used ET to kill the 4th Kazekage. Or he could have told him about his plans on how he planned to take out Hiruzen and mentioned ET then.

Sot6p

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe he was told of Orochimaru's plans before he died.
I mean, Orochimaru is someone who would do that...
"Hey, I'll use your body to attack Konoha and use Edo Tensei to resurrect the past Hokages"

You must be registered for see images

I know that this scene is Anime only lol
Orochimaru is a jedi!

Reactions: Stacks

Ero sennin jiraiya

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well considering he was the Kazekage he probably had plently of intel on powerful ninja from foreign villages. Orochimaru became famous during the 3rd great ninja was when he fought against Hanzo, obviously 4th Kazekage knew of him. We don't know when Orochimaru originally learned how to use Edo Tensei and he could have very well used it in battle a few times before. Considering how powerful Edo Tensei is if someone was using it, it would be notable...

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact is... Gaara's father knew about this Jutsu being part of Orochimaru's schemes.

There are big circumstances where the Fourth Kazekage could know about this fact...

a) When Orochimaru killed him, in part 1
b) The second shinobi war
c) The third shinobi war
d) In middle of experiments on Edo Tensei, him being controlled either by Orochimaru or Kabuto

There are many ways he could know this...

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well considering he was the Kazekage he probably had plently of intel on powerful ninja from foreign villages. Orochimaru became famous during the 3rd great ninja was when he fought against Hanzo, obviously 4th Kazekage knew of him. We don't know when Orochimaru originally learned how to use Edo Tensei and he could have very well used it in battle a few times before. Considering how powerful Edo Tensei is if someone was using it, it would be notable...
I agree with this. If I remember correctly, Hiruzen was not surprised by the jutsu itself when used on him, but rather who was brought back by it, ie the 1st and 2nd. So if Hiruzen had basic knowledge of it, I'm sure the Kazekage did as well.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru stole the scroll from the Hokage library at the time the 3rd was Hokage before Minato became Hokage,it is the reason He left the village.

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara won from Kimimaro
(did Gaara knew his father was killed by Kimimaro? Did Kimimaro knew Gaara was the son of the fourt Kazekage?).
His father lost to Kimimaro.
I dont think the 12 yo or so Gaara was stronger than his father,
so Oro might have added an Edo to that battle vs Gaara's father.

AzR

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
also the fourth kazakage maybe knows it from the elders because he knows those previous kages from the elders also.... the elders seem to be underrated though... hahahah