Remedy

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
One thing I've wondered throughout the manga is it has been said Kakashi needed sharingan to master rakari, and without the sharigan; rakari is a tunnel vision attack. But we see the 3rd Raikage use a variant of Rakari (hell stab) which he is very versatile with, without dojutsu, counting his raiton armor. Even Sasuke needs sharigan to use chidori efficiently.

Its hard to say hell stab is a weaker version of rakari or chidori, because the 3rd Raikage used it way more destructively, even cutting through the lighting resistant rubber ball.

Is this something that only applies to Kakashi and Sasuke or Manga contradiction?

Aznkidd

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
or maybe he just simply isn't capable. Kakashi has some Doton skill, but it doesn't mean he's capable of replicating Kitsuchi's jutsu.
Lol anything that doesnt require kkg or kkt or hidden jutsu. But since Kakashi is wielding Sharingan and he is not Uchiha, so it is already taxing him alot. He can copy or making lightning armor but that is waste of chakra since he has to save for Sharingan tech too which is thousand times more useful than making lighting armor......

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lol anything that doesnt require kkg or kkt or hidden jutsu. But since Kakashi is wielding Sharingan and he is not Uchiha, so it is already taxing him alot. He can copy or making lightning armor but that is waste of chakra since he has to save for Sharingan tech too which is thousand times more useful than making lighting armor......
you explicitly said "with knowledge". You didn't say a thing about using a Sharingan, so you already dug yourself in a hole right then and there. And even so, saying a Sharingan can copy a chakra shroud is along the lines of saying it can copy someone's summoning jutsu as well.

Last edited:

Aznkidd

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you explicitly said "with knowledge". You didn't say a thing about using a Sharingan, so you already dug yourself in a hole right then and there. And even so, saying a Sharingan can copy a chakra shroud is along the lines of saying it can copy someone's summoning jutsu as well.
I say "without any knowlegde" mean to him not to Kakashi. He said Kakashi does not have that level of chakra control which is laughable.

About the copy, you should read it better "copy or making". He has the eyes to see chakra, he should able to tell how much required for chakra lightning armor since he is master in shape & elements.

Summon is not count as normal jutsu, it can count as hidden jutsu since it requires contract.

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I say "without any knowlegde" mean to him not to Kakashi. He said Kakashi does not have that level of chakra control which is laughable.
what's so laughable about it? There are characters who are arguably better at chakra control than Kakashi and they haven't been seen or mentioned as being able to use an elemental chakra shroud. There are things Kakashi just isn't capable of, regardless of laughable you think it is. There are limits to Kakashi's intellect and abilities, believe it or not.

About the copy, you should read it better "copy or making". He has the eyes to see chakra, he should able to tell how much required for chakra lightning armor since he is master in shape & elements.
when you have to crow, it's best to eat it all at once and swallow instead of nibbling at it. It disappears off the plate faster. Don't turn this into my supposedly having read something wrong and just admit it to yourself at least that you're doing this because you were made aware of having dug yourself into a hole after insinuating that Kakashi was perfectly capable of replicating a Raiton shroud with knowledge alone. You said nothing about him using the Sharingan whatsoever until you first replied to me.

Summon is not count as normal jutsu, it can count as hidden jutsu since it requires contract.
are you really going to start putting summoning jutsu into categories it was never defined as being in because it conflicts with your argument about the Sharingan's copying abilities?

Aznkidd

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
what's so laughable about it? There are characters who are arguably better at chakra control than Kakashi and they haven't been seen or mentioned as being able to use an elemental chakra shroud. There are things Kakashi just isn't capable of, regardless of laughable you think it is. There are limits to Kakashi's intellect and abilities, believe it or not.

when you have to crow, it's best to eat it all at once and swallow instead of nibbling at it. It disappears off the plate faster. Don't turn this into my supposedly having read something wrong and just admit it to yourself at least that you're doing this because you were made aware of having dug yourself into a hole after insinuating that Kakashi was perfectly capable of replicating a Raiton shroud with knowledge alone. You said nothing about him using the Sharingan whatsoever until you first replied to me.

are you really going to start putting summoning jutsu into categories it was never defined as being in because it conflicts with your argument about the Sharingan's copying abilities?
This is example of how you put words into your opponent mouth to make yourself looks good. Are you delusional ?

Kakashi is sharingan wielder why should i mention it to you ? Dont you read the manga properly ?
You give example of Summon first, so eat your own failure lol. Dont blame some one or make up the blame to cover your failure lolz.
And Kakashi is known as the copy ninja, the man who could even copy "gate" from Gai..... so dont let me laugh at yah again.

p.s put words into someone else mouth is not gonna fix your failure.