How did Spiral Zetsu hold off the entire Shinobi Alliance?

Selan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean he was just using his skills + powered up Yamato with fake Shinsuusenju... but actually a Onoki + Tsunade combo with amped Jinton should have been able to wipe him off with ease. Or if everyone attacked Spiral and the Buddha in the time necessary for Onoki to charge and use a Jinton ray. But Onoki himself said that the battle dragged for too long and that they used their best jutsu without results. So how...?

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's a good ass question. Like really. 5th Hokage talking about she out of chakra, Raikage looking like a noob. 3rd hokage was showing off. They didn't get shit done.

Nasai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cause secretly Spiral Zetsu isn't a proper zetsu at all! He was never a human before IT was cast by Kaguya and that's why he has no idea what it's like to poo.. Jk idk.. But maybe he has secretly got a secret or something..:p Maybe he's Hamura! :0 or Jashin! :0
Lel! Idk...XD

SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess Kishi wanted the alliance to do something other then be amazed by the other battles. I'm gonna go with the answer that the 1000 hands summon was just too strong to let anyone get near spiral zetsu. I mean it did hold off a PS armoured Kurama.

super yang

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because the entity, as an individual character, would be in the top 10 in power.

its not hard for me to imagine how it happened either.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The gokage were all out of chakra they faced off against an EDO madara who has Mokoton sharigan and rinnigan who used PS all variants of Susanno
Genjutsu fire style wood style etc
Made 25 clones of himself and each of them had to fight 5 Susannos at once had it been a full powered and fresh gokage any of them bar mei (ifk if she can) would have soloed him

Selan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The gokage were all out of chakra they faced off against an EDO madara who has Mokoton sharigan and rinnigan who used PS all variants of Susanno
Genjutsu fire style wood style etc
Made 25 clones of himself and each of them had to fight 5 Susannos at once had it been a full powered and fresh gokage any of them bar mei (ifk if she can) would have soloed him
They were healed.

I guess Kishi wanted the alliance to do something other then be amazed by the other battles. I'm gonna go with the answer that the 1000 hands summon was just too strong to let anyone get near spiral zetsu. I mean it did hold off a PS armoured Kurama.
Spiral Zetsu + empowered Yamato's Buddha was like 1000 times smaller than SM Hashirama's.