[Discussion] How did Indra stalemate Asura ?

Keisuke1993

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean seriously HOW?!

Asura :
-Awakened the power of his body after harsh training ( according to Hagoromo ) :
You must be registered for see images

-Was apparently a Jinchuriki or at least a Pseudo Jinchuriki ( like Naruto with the 1 tail through 8 tail Bijuu )

-Got the Six Path Yang Power and Six Path Yin Power from Hagoromo ( In other words he got both Naruto and Sasuke's Power up )

While Indra didn't even have the Rinnegan because between Hagoromo and Sasuke , only Madara awakened it :

Forget about stalemating , how did Indra even stood up to Asura ?!

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indra created ninjutsu, so he had nature tech and stuff. Ashura was probably fighting a bit like kaguya, using raw chakra. So even with Ashura's raw power via RSM and yin power, Indra's versatility allowed him to fight on par( kind of like Naruto and sasuke). If Ashura knew ninjutsu, he would most likely have wrecked. Basically Ashura wasn't living to his full potential.

Keisuke1993

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wiki> In doing so, Indra was the first to develop ninjutsu from his father's ninshū.
Indra created ninjutsu, so he had nature tech and stuff. Ashura was probably fighting a bit like kaguya, using raw chakra. So even with Ashura's raw power via RSM and yin power, Indra's versatility allowed him to fight on par( kind of like Naruto and sasuke). If Ashura knew ninjutsu, he would most likely have wrecked. Basically Ashura wasn't living to his full potential.
Except that Ninjutsu is useless against Truth-Seeking Orbs ( unless they are powered by Nature energy on Senjutsu Chakra )
So again how did Indra do it ?

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean seriously HOW?!
Asura :
-Awakened the power of his body after harsh training ( according to Hagoromo ) :
Did you not notice the part where Hagoromo said ashura is equal to indra?

-Was apparently a Jinchuriki or at least a Pseudo Jinchuriki ( like Naruto with the 1 tail through 8 tail Bijuu )
I highly doubt he was a jin when hagoromo said he achieved his own power through cooperation. Besides something like that would've been mentioned by the bijuu.

-Got the Six Path Yang Power and Six Path Yin Power from Hagoromo ( In other words he got both Naruto and Sasuke's Power up )
I don't think that's the case, Hagoromo had the seals up until his death. unless he gave it to ashura b4 he died and somehow ghost ashura gave it back. That last part seems unlikely.
While Indra didn't even have the Rinnegan because between Hagoromo and Sasuke , only Madara awakened it :
He still had PS, which seems to be the largest one seen to date.

Forget about stalemating , how did Indra even stood up to Asura
Hagoromo literally said that they were equal. We have to go by what he saids anyways since we haven't seen the whole ashura vs indra fight so arguing about this. Wouldn't make any sense.

Keisuke1993

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean seriously HOW?!

Did you not notice the part where Hagoromo said ashura is equal to indra?

I highly doubt he was a jin when hagoromo said he achieved his own power through cooperation. Besides something like that would've been mentioned by the bijuu.

I don't think that's the case, Hagoromo had the seals up until his death. unless he gave it to ashura b4 he died and somehow ghost ashura gave it back. That last part seems unlikely.

He still had PS, which seems to be the largest one seen to date.

Hagoromo literally said that they were equal. We have to go by what he saids anyways since we haven't seen the whole ashura vs indra fight so arguing about this. Wouldn't make any sense.
Only after harsh training Asura became equal to Indra.

So then what did Hagoromo mean by cooperation ? ( did Asura have a bunch of people with him ? )

We don't know since Hagoromo didn't even have the Six Path Yin Seal originally ( it belonged to Hamura )

Yeah but unless his PS is powered by Nature energy or Senjutsu Chakra , it would have gotten wrecked by Truth-Seeker Orbs.

Yeah but did he mean they were equal before or after he gave a power up to Asura ?

MS, etc so many things that could be said there. Simply put, not enough info...
I completely forgot how hax the MS can get , so theoretically he could've competed if he had all the MS abilities ( since he is the ancestor of the Uchiha ) but yeah not enough info...