SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
... Aizen? Aizen was slaughtering Bankai captains just with his shikai and then gained even more power through his hogyuku. Just how long and hard was Ichigo training?

SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Though he did defeat him in battle. Urahara came in because of Aizen being immortal. So he had to imprison him in some way. I'm wondering if the power that Ichigo attained is even possible.

obito uchiha the wraith

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Though he did defeat him in battle. Urahara came in because of Aizen being immortal. So he had to imprison him in some way. I'm wondering if the power that Ichigo attained is even possible.
ichigo has the powers of all the races in bleach so yeah hes stronger. he wouldve lost the fight though because aizen is immortal

SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get that he needed Urahara to finish him off and seal him. What I'm talking about is that sheer power that he obtained through training. Aizen talked about him putting his energy directly to his body to make him stronger but could that combined with years of training really be enough to defeat Aizen, who is at this point a God?

And this is just in his bankai form. His Final form wasn't even used yet.

Zeta42

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
... Aizen? Aizen was slaughtering Bankai captains just with his shikai and then gained even more power through his hogyuku. Just how long and hard was Ichigo training?
Ichigo trained for about 3 months. What exactly made him so strong is unclear, but some people's best guess is the merging of Tensa Zangetsu and Hollow Ichigo.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's because Ichigo stepped away from "magical" power and poured it into his physical abilities. Even with FGT though, he alone didn't defeat Aizen.

ToadSageNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*sigh* yes it took urahara to seal aizen.
doesn't change the fact that ichigo bested a transcendent aizen, sure aizen would've evolved again to meet the challenge and more than likely kill ichigo.

OT: i think he was able to do it because he's broken. simple as that. normal standards, growth rates, logic doesn't apply to him because he's an amalgamation of every known race in the bleachverse.

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's because Ichigo stepped away from "magical" power and poured it into his physical abilities. Even with FGT though, he alone didn't defeat Aizen.
No he didnt. Aizen assumed that at first and then realized ichigo had actually surpassed even his own ability to sense reiatsu. In other words ichigo was at a higher dimension than Aizen.

OT: ichigo trained for 3 months. The training was special and was kinda a one time thing. He sacrificed all his shinigami powers to fight Aizen. Basically you could say he compressed all his powers that ever were to be into one moment.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get that he needed Urahara to finish him off and seal him. What I'm talking about is that sheer power that he obtained through training. Aizen talked about him putting his energy directly to his body to make him stronger but could that combined with years of training really be enough to defeat Aizen, who is at this point a God?

And this is just in his bankai form. His Final form wasn't even used yet.
Aizen was wrong about his initial statement of how Ichigo grew so strong. When they first met, Aizen suspected that Ichigo sacrificed his Reiryoku and/or Reiatsu in order to boost his physical capabilities. He thought this because he could not sense any Reiatsu from Ichigo. The reason Aizen couldn't actually feel Ichigo's Reiatsu was because Ichigo was in a realm above that of Aizen. In other words, he had reached a form of transcendence that was above that of Aizen's state.

OT:

It was a combined effort between Ichigo and Urahara.