How did black Zetsu discover a new way of awakening RinneSharingan ?

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi ,
Kaguya ate the fruit and awakened RinneSharingan .
Black Zetsu discovered another way of awakening RinneSharingan (BZ wrote this on the Uchiha Tablet)
The question is : how could BZ discover this new way ??
discuss

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Hagoromo isn't originally the one who put that, then Black Zetsu could only have found out by using Hagoromo's research.
Can you tell me how did he do the research ??
Even Hagoromo didn't awaken a RinneSharingan (did he ?) , so how could Hagoromo discover a new way of awakening RinneSharingan ?

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you tell me how did he do the research ??
Even Hagoromo didn't awaken a RinneSharingan (did he ?) , so how could Hagoromo discover a new way of awakening RinneSharingan ?
I'm not sure how, but Hagoromo says that he himself had done research on Infinite Tsukuyomi, and it's possible that he may have awakened the RinneSharingan but later sealed it. There's no inherent way for anyone to know without researching, so it's either that, or it was a false statement developed by Black Zetsu, and the eye would have opened regardless as long as Madara tore off the structure on his head.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure how, but Hagoromo says that he himself had done research on Infinite Tsukuyomi, and it's possible that he may have awakened the RinneSharingan but later sealed it. There's no inherent way for anyone to know without researching, so it's either that, or it was a false statement developed by Black Zetsu, and the eye would have opened regardless as long as Madara tore off the structure on his head.
the statement on the tablet :
"1- You must have Rinnegan at both eyes 2- You must be jinchuriki of 10 tails 3- you must look straight at the moon and break the horn"
So , I mean , Hagoromo didn't become the Jinchuriki of 10 tails . He created 9 Bijus right after defeating Kaguya , no ?

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the statement on the tablet :
"1- You must have Rinnegan at both eyes 2- You must be jinchuriki of 10 tails 3- you must look straight at the moon and break the horn"
So , I mean , Hagoromo didn't become the Jinchuriki of 10 tails . He created 9 Bijus right after defeating Kaguya , no ?
Unless you're just paraphrasing, the tablet doesn't say anything about requiring Rinnegan or breaking "the horn". Hagoromo didn't split the Ten-Tails into the Tailed Beasts until he was inspired by Ashura's ideals. He was the host of the Ten-Tails for a couple years.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unless you're just paraphrasing, the tablet doesn't say anything about requiring Rinnegan or breaking "the horn". Hagoromo didn't split the Ten-Tails into the Tailed Beasts until he was inspired by Ashura's ideals. He was the host of the Ten-Tails for a couple years.
So why was Madara searching for the other Rinnegan if it doesn't require both Rinnegan ?

And Madara also states that it is written in the stone tablet :

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So why was Madara searching for the other Rinnegan if it doesn't require both Rinnegan ?
You must be registered for see images

And Madara also states that it is written in the stone tablet :
He says the "power of Rinne" is required. None of us readers could possibly know what that means. It could refer to the Rinnegan, yes, but it could also mean something else.

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It isn' t a new way, the rinnesharingan came from the god tree, revive the god tree (or juubi) and you' ll have the rinnesharingan.