How did a retard like Tobi get into Akatsuki?

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did Nagato / pain & konan already know he was "Madara" or they just let him in as tobi ?

Maybe i missed a chapter or somethin cuz im pretty sure they would kill a nigha like tobi on the spot

Last edited:

Callypigia

Veteran
Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know about the manga, but in the anime he didn't introduce himself as Tobi and he didn't have that high-pitched voice when he first met with the Ame-Orphans. And when he first introduced himself as Madara (with the lightning behind him), neither Nagato or Konan were suprised. I think Kisame knew too because he had been controlling the third Mizukage.

Uchiha420

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato, Konan, Itachi, Kisame, Orochimaru, and Im pretty sure Sasori (Since he was one of the OG members) knew all along

Nagato knew him from the beginning and he introduced himself to pain and konan as madara and had few other scenes with them in the manga...

Callypigia

Veteran
Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tobi walked up to Nagato konan and yahiko and said I'm madara
Nagato, Konan, Itachi, Kisame, Orochimaru, and Im pretty sure Sasori (Since he was one of the OG members) knew all along

Nagato knew him from the beginning and he introduced himself to pain and konan as madara and had few other scenes with them in the manga...
This is all true. Poor Hidan. He really had no idea about anything. He didnt' even know the purpose of Akatsuki.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know about the manga, but in the anime he didn't introduce himself as Tobi and he didn't have that high-pitched voice when he first met with the Ame-Orphans. And when he first introduced himself as Madara (with the lightning behind him), neither Nagato or Konan were suprised. I think Kisame knew too because he had been controlling the third Mizukage.
Tobi is indeed Madara just like itachi and kisame told us..unless u wanna be victim of kishimto's illuzion and think he's Bobito..

• Wow
Reactions: Kakooli

CenarX

Kin
195💸
Kumi
111💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why did he have to get into the Akatsuki at all then though?
Because the initial leader and creator of the Akatsuki was Nagato, and Obito needed the Rinnegan and manpower in order to complete Madara's plan.
After Yahiko's death, Nagato had a drastic mindset change and decided to follow Obito's and Madara's plan, so Obito joined Akatsuki and became their actual leader pulling strings from the shadows while Nagato (Pain) was the facade leader, and Obito adopted his Tobi persona to erase suspicion.
Only Konan, Obito and Nagato knew what was actually going on and probabily Itachi. Kisame also discovered it later, as Obito decided to tell him the truth and take his mask down in front of him.