Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How dangerous is Fuinjutsu ? We saw some weird things done by Fuinjutsu and that let ask question what exactly is its full potential ? Kushina stated that her village was destroyed in war because of fear from their knowledge of Fuinjutsu. Is it so truly dangerous ? You could done so many things with it from sealing Bijuu to summoning god of death and i ask what is it top limit ?

Byakuren

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Overpowered in the right hands. By far the strongest category.

it has no limit.

but it is also very situational & strictly tied to the plot, kinda like genjutsu
Obviously Fuinjutsu has a limit what the hell? Every jutsu has a limit, just like every jutsu has a weakness.

Last edited by a moderator:

super yang

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously Fuinjutsu has a limit what the hell? Every jutsu has a limit, just like every jutsu has a weakness.
no, fuuinjutsu has no limit.
it is the highest extent of deus exmachina in this particular manga.
its the point where the fantasy becomes inexplicable.
fuuinjutsu is the reason why minato & to a lesser extent kushina are tasteless, shallow characters & total plot devices
fuuinjutsu has no weakness...it is the ink splashes on the paper margins & the pencil mark erased from between the art panels of each page.

it is the unsightly crutch of the shinobi world...even before it was invaded by aliens from the moon

Last edited:

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The black formula type of the Uzumaki has some great applications, but using it as a weapon in itself wouldn't be very practical in battle. It was said that some nations banded together to destroy them... it would've probably been smaller nations like Amegakure and Yugakure who could be easily threatened by such power. It couldn't have been Konoha because they were long-standing allies, and I doubt any of the other 4 villages would be threatened by a single clan.

We've got to remember that fuinjutsu is an umbrella term for many techniques with sealing applications. Chibaku Tensei and Sabaku Saitousou Fuuin included.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How dangerous is Fuinjutsu ? We saw some weird things done by Fuinjutsu and that let ask question what exactly is its full potential ? Kushina stated that her village was destroyed in war because of fear from their knowledge of Fuinjutsu. Is it so truly dangerous ? You could done so many things with it from sealing Bijuu to summoning god of death and i ask what is it top limit ?
the fact that an entire village was destroyed shows that it can be broken as hell. I really hate Naruto didn't learn any real jutsu from his clan.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The black formula type of the Uzumaki has some great applications, but using it as a weapon in itself wouldn't be very practical in battle. It was said that some nations banded together to destroy them... it would've probably been smaller nations like Amegakure and Yugakure who could be easily threatened by such power. It couldn't have been Konoha because they were long-standing allies, and I doubt any of the other 4 villages would be threatened by a single clan.

We've got to remember that fuinjutsu is an umbrella term for many techniques with sealing applications. Chibaku Tensei and Sabaku Saitousou Fuuin included.
I agree with this and Uzumaki are proof how its dangerous:

You must be registered for see images

Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO its the strongest.
but thats cuz if you wanted you could implement a sealing jutsu into something like ftg and literally just start warping people wherever you wanted