How Cool Would Toneri, Sasuke and Naruto vs Momoshiki be?

Megatolium

Veteran
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If the manga is taking a whole different twist with the Boruto movie, I would like to see Toneri showing up to kick Momoshiki's ass or something.

Because if you think about it Momo and Kin had to bypass Toneri someway or another to reach Earth. Maybe the mysterious 3rd member of Momo and Kin stayed behind to keep Toneri at bay. And obviously got his ass kicked.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Toneri without Tenseigan is as strong as Sakura .... Even with Tenseigan he can't fight on par with Naruto and Sasuke .

Third member will be the reason Kaguya feared these characters .... Think about it : Kaguya can beat Momo and Kin low diff .... But she was so afraid that created a Zetsu army . Why ?? Because of third member

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Toneri is a blind fodder now.
Toneri without Tenseigan is as strong as Sakura .... Even with Tenseigan he can't fight on par with Naruto and Sasuke .

Third member will be the reason Kaguya feared these characters .... Think about it : Kaguya can beat Momo and Kin low diff .... But she was so afraid that created a Zetsu army . Why ?? Because of third member
That was a from an inconsistent filler though.

Detonator99

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

There isn't any third member, that's just filler.

patrickscott

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How is moving the moon something a weak feat?
Manipulating gravity is easy ask any rinnegan user which the tenseigan is hyped to be on par with (so they say) what i find un****ingbelievable is the fact that this idiot couldn't even match Naruto with both ****ing Tenseigans he chopped the moon in half and didnt even scave Naruto. If Sasuke had two rinnegans and fought Naruto on the moon and had Hamura's chakra what do you think would have happened?

Detonator99

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Manipulating gravity is easy ask any rinnegan user which the tenseigan is hyped to be on par with (so they say) what i find un****ingbelievable is the fact that this idiot couldn't even match Naruto with both ****ing Tenseigans he chopped the moon in half and didnt even scave Naruto. If Sasuke had two rinnegans and fought Naruto on the moon and had Hamura's chakra what do you think would have happened?
Its easy to manipulate gravity but the one from the moon is a diferent story, also i don't think there is a difference on sasuke needing two rinnegans because the one who was given to him was special pretty much the same to having both rinnegans.

patrickscott

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its easy to manipulate gravity but the one from the moon is a diferent story, also i don't think there is a difference on sasuke needing two rinnegans because the one who was given to him was special pretty much the same to having both rinnegans.
I know but a Naruto vs. Sasuke the last fight would have been much more favored than Toneri simply because it would be one that could go any way let me show you my point. the first time you watched the last (lol). Did you have any doubt in your mind that Naruto would have lost to Toneri?