Madarauchiwa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because they are sasuke fans lol. they're fav is delusional and so are they. look at sasuke for a sec. this guy has been wrong about literally everything this entire manga. i don't think sasuke has ever actually been right or on the right path. part 1: screw my brother he killed my family he is evil I'm gonna kill him. part 2: oh i fought my brother turns out he's good and I've alienated myself from everyone so i might as well just join an evil organization and go against my dead brothers will. war arc: oh wow my brother finally showed me I'm an idiot let me join my friends and just randomly blurt out crap like "i will be hokage" kaguya arc: I'm evil again biches!!! revolution time but I'm gonna revolt by myself because thats totally possible…

come on when their main character is this crazy for years how do you expect them to be reasonable people?

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then why single out only Sasuke fans when they hardly make threads now a days it's always the Naruto wankers and Sasuke haters that make the most annoying threads now.
Obvious Sausage wanker you have lost all debating credits please leave the thread. Sasuke fans have been making threads nonstop since last chapter you are delusional!!!

because they are sasuke fans lol. they're fav is delusional and so are they. look at sasuke for a sec. this guy has been wrong about literally everything this entire manga. i don't think sasuke has ever actually been right or on the right path. part 1: screw my brother he killed my family he is evil I'm gonna kill him. part 2: oh i fought my brother turns out he's good and I've alienated myself from everyone so i might as well just join an evil organization and go against my dead brothers will. war arc: oh wow my brother finally showed me I'm an idiot let me join my friends and just randomly blurt out crap like "i will be hokage" kaguya arc: I'm evil again biches!!! revolution time but I'm gonna revolt by myself because thats totally possible…

come on when their main character is this crazy for years how do you expect them to be reasonable people?
What you said in bold are facts but the sauce fapboys will deny it.

You the real mvp madarauchiwa
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obvious Sausage wanker you have lost all debating credits please leave the thread. Sasuke fans have been making threads nonstop since last chapter you are delusional!!!
Of course you would deny even then Naruto fans/Sasuke haters have been making threads nonstop about the guy and you and all others still call Sasuke fans annoying. Even you be bashing him in other threads so it's no surprise you would disagree with me. Also being a fan doesn't make me a wanker I stand up for my favorite character because people like you and his haters always downplay him.

Are you serious? NB was filled with threads like "lord Sasuke" solo all" after latest chapter.
And what made them do that? That's right his haters and Naruto fans that always belittle him.

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course you would deny even then Naruto fans/Sasuke haters have been making threads nonstop about the guy and you and all others still call Sasuke fans annoying. Even you be bashing him in other threads so it's no surprise you would disagree with me. Also being a fan doesn't make me a wanker I stand up for my favorite character because people like you and his haters always downplay him.

And what made them do that? That's right his haters and Naruto fans that always belittle him.
LOL nobody is downplaying him bruh. You guys think way too much of him and will support his revolution which is totally cool it's your choice and all.(Even though it's cruel) Once Naruto gets this win all I know is that you sauce fans will say the same thing everytime the battle is mentioned

Naruto won because of plot

Sasuke wouldn't be here if it wasn't for plot........................................................Sauske wouldn't be doing this revolution bs if it wasn't for plot............................................ Sauske wouldn't have all these asspull powerups if it wasn't for plot..........................................

Stay delusional tho because I love to sit and laugh at you fapboys. I never bash Sasuke for no reason bruh. Only his views on the ninja world and his delusional fapboys get the bashing stick.

Same is the case with threads called
r sasuke fans serious,sasuke will die,lol at those who thinks sasuke will win etc etc
Those threads are only made once one of the delusional sauce fans make a thread or statement in another thread.

Sauce fan makes delusional comment > Person with logic makes thread disapproving it > Sauce fans get mad

Just learn to control ya boys bruh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.