How can they know which Devil's Fruit is which?

BigTDogg220

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From the beginning of the series when Shanks showed up with the Gomu Gomu fruit, I've been wondering how they know which Devil's Fruit is which.

I believe Sanji mentioned during the Thriller Bark arc that only one Devil's Fruit exists of each type in the world so I wonder how anyone could know which Devil's Fruist could do what without eating it. After eating it, it would pointless though since there is only one of each in the world.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Talk No Jutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"There is a book in the Grand Line with Devil Fruits listed, While it hasn't been yet explained how to acquire that knowledge, according to Oda in a SBS, the same power of a Devil Fruit can exist more than one time (but not at the same time). Spandam mentions briefly that Devil Fruits have an aura around them which can often help identify them"

Reactions: BigTDogg220

PandaMan.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"There is a book in the Grand Line with Devil Fruits listed, While it hasn't been yet explained how to acquire that knowledge, according to Oda in a SBS, the same power of a Devil Fruit can exist more than one time (but not at the same time). Spandam mentions briefly that Devil Fruits have an aura around them which can often help identify them"
^this^

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Above comment says it all

Every time I go to say something some is in there xd

Less typing for me:D

BigTDogg220

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks, I missed the part that the Devil Fruit power can exist more than one time. That clarifies things. +rep