[Question] How can I view the forum stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawtness

Member
76 posts 7 reactions
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
76
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can't see the forum stats at the bottom of the main page. How can I see them? I'd like to see the latest threads that have been posted in.
 

Ōkami

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
21,781 posts 2,396 reactions
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
21,781
Reaction score
2,396
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
your sig is very disturbing........... and for the latest threads just click today topics
 

Morakis

Member
143 posts 8 reactions
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
143
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Why did u post that photo?
 

Reaper

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,393 posts 515 reactions
Joined
Dec 10, 2012
Messages
9,393
Reaction score
515
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That sig is just wrong on so many diffrent levels....

please change it...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top