HENI

Legendary
Kin
24๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
16๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I stopped putting effort into meeting women, and women who I admire. I just stopped. Ever since I began working 40 hour weeks, I'm more focused on getting good at work than women. Is this good or bad? How will love find me? If I don't seek it? I feel strangely empty because I am not looking for a relationship.

Kin
13๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
14๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Keep making your money, but when i work i still try to make the ladies laugh with my corny jokes. In my opinion its not worth the females because i know things i shouldnt/Dont wanna know.

It come just gotta see who's reaching to see you. Just go at your pace, and if thats not good enough make a better effort.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
201๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Heni!

Let me tell you something even if you still don't believe it:

"Keep on, then, seeking first the Kingdom and his righteousness, and all these other things will be added to you."

Keep doing the right thing in the right time, and everything will be alright!

Last edited:

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
201๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Your emptiness isn't because of a girl, it's because you have no connection with God(the one and only). You're trying to fill the void with distractions but ultimately you'll remain empty.
I agree with salamander, and you shouldn't take it the bad way!!

I'm going to explain why: it seems that we are trying to be egoistic and arrogant with you, trying to convert you.

But actually it's totally the contrary.
When you talk with God Jehovah, you'll notice that he doesn't necessarily want you to be a preacher or Bible thumping.

He wants you to take you and your potential to the maximum point and be successful in all points in your life.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
487๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I stopped putting effort into meeting women, and women who I admire. I just stopped. Ever since I began working 40 hour weeks, I'm more focused on getting good at work than women. Is this good or bad? How will love find me? If I don't seek it? I feel strangely empty because I am not looking for a relationship.
Relationships can be pretty useless if it's the wrong person. If you believe in destiny, your woman would walk into your life.
If you don't believe in destiny, you should start talking to someone...

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
487๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I agree with salamander, and you shouldn't take it the bad way!!

I'm going to explain why: it seems that we are trying to be egoistic and arrogant with you, trying to convert you.

But actually it's totally the contrary.
When you talk with God Jehovah, you'll notice that he doesn't necessarily want you to be a preacher or Bible thumping.

He wants you to take you and your potential to the maximum point and be successful in all points in your life.
I agree. I agree.

White Powder

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
-9๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Love is just an emotion. You don't need another person in order to trigger it.
Actually you do! Love can be chemically explained. If you love someone or see someone you love your body release oxytocin and that gives you the feeling people call "love" most of the time your body gets used to seeing the same person over and over and It's stopps releasing oxytocin. That's why some people stop Loving others and break up.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Money is all you need. Let the hoes come to you . this is actual experience and a life lesson my friend, Girls want a guy that can take care of themselves so they can rely on you to take care of them. You wont find love by actively pursuing it, it just has to come to you. Take care of yourself first bro and dont chase these hoes man its not worth it. Trust me.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok, cus it's like when people knock on your door and ask you if you have found Jesus, I just have a hard time taking that seriously.
I was like you to but finding Jesus isn't the same as God. God is the end goal the rest(Prophets) are just the means of knowing him. I was also in turmoil, the void was there until it was filled, by his Grace, so I speak from experience. I wouldn't try converting you, I merely advice you as I would any other.