[Question] How Can Goku Tell how Strong 17 Is?

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With how well he fought against others like Jiren, Goku just figures he is.

I didn’t read the ToP manga edition so idk his feats but yeah

In the anime he holds his own against ssb goku without breaking a sweat

& Ultra Instinct aside, he did the most damage to Jiren out of everyone

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With how well he fought against others like Jiren, Goku just figures he is.

I didn’t read the ToP manga edition so idk his feats but yeah

In the anime he holds his own against ssb goku without breaking a sweat

& Ultra Instinct aside, he did the most damage to Jiren out of everyone
To give you an overview of the recruitment process for the TOP in the manga goku didn’t go further than ssj3 against anyone. I guess that makes sense but I strongly recommend you give the manga a read also check out my gohan thread if you get the chance. Interns of of feats I think he outshines 17 easily and possibly even freeza

Reactions: 321ice

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s crappy writing if you ask me, they should of done it like the manga, goku going ssb for the dumbest things kinda diluted the form to me.

Technically he’s mid level of the team, but his infinite ki deal allows him to amp up his beams and blasts and shit quite a bit out of his “weight class”(or at least that’s what makes sense to me lol) if you notice his actual physical cqc exchanges with jiren he gets trashed quickly and bounces when he can

Reactions: 321ice

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To give you an overview of the recruitment process for the TOP in the manga goku didn’t go further than ssj3 against anyone. I guess that makes sense but I strongly recommend you give the manga a read also check out my gohan thread if you get the chance. Interns of of feats I think he outshines 17 easily and possibly even freeza
Oh yeah I did read that he tied with Kefla in the manga. That alone is badass.

It’s crappy writing if you ask me, they should of done it like the manga, goku going ssb for the dumbest things kinda diluted the form to me.

Technically he’s mid level of the team, but his infinite ki deal allows him to amp up his beams and blasts and shit quite a bit out of his “weight class”(or at least that’s what makes sense to me lol) if you notice his actual physical cqc exchanges with jiren he gets trashed quickly and bounces when he can
True, it’s more about his quirks than his raw strength

Reactions: Sage of Doujutsu
Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That makes alot of sense to me, I guess I'm trying pretty hard to rationalize how he managed to get so strong and how goku can tell how strong someone is without being able to feel their energy
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah I did read that he tied with Kefla in the manga. That alone is badass.

True, it’s more about his quirks than his raw strength
I know right also I think it helps make sense of why he no longer uses super saiyan assuming he does