Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My friend Sages456 seems to believe that PS is taller than the shinjuu's stump:
The meteors are about double the shinju stumps height while being as wide as the stump and PS stands taller than the stump
I just don't see it. From what I know, this is PS compared to juubito's barrier:
You must be registered for see images
To me, it seems tiny, like a small bug or an ant in comparison.

Next, here's the same barrier compared to the shinjuu's trunk and roots:

and then here's the shinjuu's stump that he's saying is shorter than PS:

So can anyone help me out here, because try as hard as I can, I just don't see how Madara's PS stands taller than the shinjuu's stump.

Tarinth

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Shinju stump is around the height of the nearby mountains and PS appears to be as well.
Thus, I would say they are around the same height.

Then again, I would like to emphasize one point. Kishi's sense of scaling is incredibly inaccurate.
Things are portrayed to be several times larger or smaller at different points in the manga
that there is no real way of ensuring just how much bigger something is or if something is even
bigger than the other.

I would say that Kishi meant for PS to be dwarfed by the stump, but he certainly didn't draw it that way.

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your friend is wrong. Madara's PS is taller than the meteor he dropped on Onoki but not as wide as it. PS fit inside the barrier almost like an ant, and the Shinju stump dwarfs the barrier. Not a chance. Hes wrong.

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You only provided an aerial shot.

Nothing to go off of.

Here are two depictions of him at mountain peak level or hovering around it.

This would make your friend correct on the size.

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Shinju stump is around the height of the nearby mountains and PS appears to be as well.
Thus, I would say they are around the same height.

Then again, I would like to emphasize one point. Kishi's sense of scaling is incredibly inaccurate.
Things are portrayed to be several times larger or smaller at different points in the manga
that there is no real way of ensuring just how much bigger something is or if something is even
bigger than the other.

I would say that Kishi meant for PS to be dwarfed by the stump, but he certainly didn't draw it that way.
Sure I agree that Kishi is very inconsistent with size of objects relative to things like humans and maybe even mountains, but what I think he's very consistent about is size of objects relative to other objects. If Kishi draws a bijuu as much larger than a human, he hasn't and probably never is going to ever draw a human anywhere near the size let alone larger than something that's as big as a bijuu. Or if he draws a bijuu as much smaller than the juubi, he's never going to draw the juubi as around the same size or even smaller than a bijuu.

PS is much smaller than the barrier which in turn is much smaller than the shinjuu, I don't see how Kishi could possibly draw PS as taller than something that's much larger than an object that he's shown is much larger than PS.