How badass do you think EMS Itachi would have been?

Uzumaki Ray

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How badass do you think EMS Itachi would have been?When Sasuke got EMS we saw that the abilities he gained were on a whole different level than MS.He was able to use blaze release(effortless manipulation of Amaterasu),PS and even his PS wielded an Amaterasu sword.Please don't say that it would be the same as when he was revived as an edo tensei.I think that the EMS grants more powers,or at the very least great finesse over the previously awakened MS techniques.

Imagine PS with Totsuka blade and Yata mirror( maybe even Amaterasu sword like Sasuke's),possibly Blaze release like Sasuke,possibly a Tsukiyomi on a completely different level and lot more..

Last edited:

Swiftyy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How badass do you think EMS Itachi would have been?When Sasuke got EMS we saw that the abilities he gained were on a whole different level than MS.He was able to use blaze release(effortless manipulation of Amaterasu),PS and even his PS wielded an Amaterasu sword.Please don't say that it would be the same as when he was revived as an edo tensei.I think that the EMS grants more powers,or at the very least great finesse over the previously awakened MS techniques.
Even higher than Madara!

Sound

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think maybe higher since EMS Sasuke>EMS Madara IMO..
Lel, no . EMS Madara is tiers above EMS Sasuke. Maybe he could reach it in 5-10 years but EMS Madara is the only one who could challenge Hashirama. Itachi would be around that level assuming he is healthy ofcourse[SUB]
You must be registered for see images
[/SUB]

yondaime4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi SHOULD have had ems, he should have killed danzo and implanted both of shisuis eyes.

Then give his ms eyes to sauce making them the true villains of the series lol

Reactions: ~Ethereal~