Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It wasn't friendship. It wasn't co-operation. It wasn't Hagoromo giving him a powerup. It wasn't inheriting the sages body. It wasn't even Plot Armour.

It's because Indra went blind. Mangekyou Sharingan goes blind with overuse, and if Indra and Ashura fought eachother constantly, it's likely that Indra eventually went blind from overuse. I'm sure that's metaphorical for something, and i'm sure that metaphor is bullsh*t.

Remember, Just because you seem useless at first, that doesn't mean your older brother wont eventually burn himself out because he inherited second grade superpowers that cripple him for life.

Oh, and before you post, why the hell would being related to Hagoromo inexplicably mean your magic powers don't have the drawback that they are known for?

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It wasn't friendship. It wasn't co-operation. It wasn't Hagoromo giving him a powerup. It wasn't inheriting the sages body. It wasn't even Plot Armour.

It's because Indra went blind. Mangekyou Sharingan goes blind with overuse, and if Indra and Ashura fought eachother constantly, it's likely that Indra eventually went blind from overuse. I'm sure that's metaphorical for something, and i'm sure that metaphor is bullsh*t.

Remember, Just because you seem useless at first, that doesn't mean your older brother wont eventually burn himself out because he inherited second grade superpowers that cripple him for life.

Oh, and before you post, why the hell would being related to Hagoromo inexplicably mean your magic powers don't have the drawback that they are known for?
He didn't go blind though

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
confirmation quotes from kishi in the manga stating and confirming this?
"Gifted with the Sage's chakra"
You must be registered for see images

"He had my strong chakra genes"

Rikudou chakra + normal MS = PS

gerizzyYMcrew

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Gifted with the Sage's chakra"

"He had my strong chakra genes"

Rikudou chakra + normal MS = PS
looks like you don't know what "genes" are.

genetics= a unit of heredity that is transferred from a parent to offspring and is held to determine some characteristic of the offspring.

heredity= the passing on of physical or mental characteristics genetically from one generation to another.

characteristics= a feature or quality belonging typically to a person, place, or thing and serving to identify it.

if indra had hagoromo's chakra then he'd have rinnegan...also that last scan you used was fanfic