Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Without my pills I get several daily panic attacks, with them I get constant high anxiety.
Legit. Smoke weed and you'll be fine without the pills. My israelian neighbour has severe epilepsie. She moved to Holland a few months ago to love with her boyfriend who's my neighbour. They smoke weed. She hasn't had a single attack since.

Smoke. That. Doobie. Thank. Me. Later.

NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Legit. Smoke weed and you'll be fine without the pills. My israelian neighbour has severe epilepsie. She moved to Holland a few months ago to love with her boyfriend who's my neighbour. They smoke weed. She hasn't had a single attack since.

Er...No thanks, besides that stuff triggers OCD chronic.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Er...No thanks, besides that stuff triggers OCD chronic.
Trust me, you're just ignorant and influenced by society's predetermined view of it. Just like my mother. She has severe insomnia and migraines every now and then. She won't touch the joint as it's against her "norms". My ex girlfriemd has panic attacks. Whenever she's with me in Holland, for some reason the anxiety blows away with the wind..like smoke.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Trust me, you're just ignorant and influenced by society's predetermined view of it. Just like my mother. She has severe insomnia and migraines every now and then. She won't touch the joint as it's against her "norms". My ex girlfriemd has panic attacks. Whenever she's with me in Holland, for some reason the anxiety blows away with the wind..like smoke.
Not gonna lie you got a convincing way of making a person a smoker. Too bad the cops in my country taught me better. Otherwise I would have fallen for your advise.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not gonna lie you got a convincing way of making a person a smoker. Too bad the cops in my country taught me better. Otherwise I would have fallen for your advise.
It's legal here in the Netherlands xd

And let me add that I quit smoking from time to time for two months straight. It is not addictive at all and all side effects are caused by the chemical reaction of the tobacco mixed with the marijuana. So, I tried smoking it pure. Meaning just marijuana. And the high is way better. No headache, no numbness, I can still function and be active, no tripping over my tongue whilest speaking, no forgetting things. If you do smoke weed one day, I'd suggest you do it occassionaly and not habitually. Anything is bad for you if you consume it too much. And smoke it pure, no tobacco.

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The pills Will help against the pain, yes but they won't get rid of the root of your Health issue.

I hope you get Well soon though

My Mother always pops pills and because of that her immune system is shit
It's just the common cold. Maybe. Or strep. I dunno.
Hm I remember I'd get these really bad migraines because I'd go too long without wearing my glasses. Could help.
My migraines are from being sick I think. Maybe.

Robot Boy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trust me, you need to stop. I don't normally butt into other people's business, but I just get a little pissed off when someone says no thanks and the person still persists and doesn't respect the other's decision.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Trust me, you need to stop. I don't normally butt into other people's business, but I just get a little pissed off when someone says no thanks and the person still persists and doesn't respect the other's decision.
I don't need to stop anything as I didn't start anything.

I gave her the advice she'd need for a healthier substitute, replacing pills and I wasn't planning on making another post on it towards her.
I don't care if she does it or not and I wasn't persisting on her using it, I was insisting on her view of it being biased.

Robot Boy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't need to stop anything as I didn't start anything.

I gave her the advice she'd need for a healthier substitute, replacing pills and I wasn't planning on making another post on it towards her.
I don't care if she does it or not and I wasn't persisting on her using it, I was insisting on her view of it being biased.
I really think you should read what you wrote again. That's not how you talk to someone.

Chibiusa

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Actually, studies show that longterm marijuana use actually increases depression and anxiety. It's good for short term use but it will mess you up down the line if it's your only coping mechanism. Im not promoting pill use but it's wrong of you to tell her to stop taking pills after she's already said it's all that works for her.

NEVER encourage someone to stop taking their meds. The side effects are detrimental. If she decides she no longer wants the meds, the dose needs to be weaned down slowly, not halted all at once. Weed wont help withdrawal and the extreme imbalances that will occur

Also, not everyone lives in Holland. Mind altering drugs for recreatonal use without a doctor prescription are most likely illegal where she is from

Skylar Knight

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, studies show that longterm marijuana use actually increases depression and anxiety. It's good for short term use but it will mess you up down the line if it's your only coping mechanism. Im not promoting pill use but it's wrong of you to tell her to stop taking pills after she's already said it's all that works for her.

NEVER encourage someone to stop taking their meds. The side effects are detrimental. If she decides she no longer wants the meds, the dose needs to be weaned down slowly, not halted all at once. Weed wont help withdrawal and the extreme imbalances that will occur

Also, not everyone lives in Holland. Mind altering drugs for recreatonal use without a doctor prescription are most likely illegal where she is from
Huh, good thing I'm just an alcoholic, then. Don't want that depression, man.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really think you should read what you wrote again. That's not how you talk to someone.
I was being blunt as I am a straightforward person in general. Did I call her names though? And it depends on the atmosphere. Online it's impossible to sense, but I'm obciously not in a stern mood or else I wouldn't start off with "smoke a doobie".

I wasn't suggesting she should use it long term nor to replace her actual medication. I was suggesting she could replace her temporary painstillers with medicinal marijuana as it doesn't ruin her immune system the way popping pills does.

Heck, I've been smoking for years and I always make Sure I don't overuse it. I go between 2 months and a year straight without smoking to make sure of that.

P.s.: We have prescripted medicinal marijuana here too.

Last edited:

NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um, Thank you everyone. I do deeply appreciate the advise and concern. Yes, all drugs are illegal in my country and I don't believe in smoking so it isn't an option for me but thank you all any way. I don't want people to argue. Hugs.