How are Kakashi & Danzo the only 2 non Uchiha to use Sharingan?

sharingansennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I figured if i was a non Uchiha i'd want to get a hold of one of those eyes to become pretty significantly more powerful, access to almost any jutsu and i'd have things like: sharingan genjutsu, precognition, etc.

Prog

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First one does not simply acquire sharingan. i believe that the sharingan of dead uchihas are sealed away therefore no one can access them.

Two, you would need alot of chakra to handle one. therefore not just anyone can manage it

C) i wrote this one for no real reason

Edit: Naruto can make more as well. See last Chp

brownbear

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First one does not simply acquire sharingan. i believe that the sharingan of dead uchihas are sealed away therefore no one can access them.

Two, you would need alot of chakra to handle one. therefore not just anyone can manage it

C) i wrote this one for no real reason

Edit: Naruto can make more as well. See last Chp
Wrong sir. The eyes don't become sealed upon death. If they did none of danzos eyes would work,further more KA wouldn't have worked for danzo or itachi. Also.....alot isn't a word lol its two there is a space between the a and the lot.

P.s. has everyone forgotten nagato?? His rinnegan were madaras which were shringan prior to evolving into rinnegan so he technically did have sharringan.