Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Given this is only the activation part of our training, I'm not going to make a big wallie on everything about the Sharingan, instead I will simply summarize the basics of it in a concise manner and hope that does the trick for you.

The begin, the Sharingan is known for amazing clarity, the user is able to see precise movement patterns, and overall reactions/actions performed by the opponent, which allows for the Sharingan user to accurately see and predict these movements, thus allowing for sound counters and reactions against the opponent. It is so specific, that the user can even notice hand seal speeds and interpret likely jutsus being performed.

Sharingan:

1 tomoe: x1.5
2 tomoe: x2
3 tomoe: x3
MS: x4
EMS: x5
This is the tracking of the Sharingan, and something important to note, the Sharingan does not give the user "speed" but reaction speed. This does not mean that the user can now react against jutsus or opponents that move so fast that physically they can intercept them, unless their bio is physically able to do so, the Sharingan only allows them to see what is coming more clearer. Due to this clear vision, the sharingan allows for the "copying" of jutsus. This is mainly because the user's sharingan will be able to remember and recreate the jutsu. For Taijutsu, Sasuke was seen being able to easily counter Lee's amazing taijutsu ability because of the Sharingan and react accordingly.

Another basic function of the Sharingan is seeing the chakra flow of anything that contains chakra. This allows for them to tell the difference between the various chakras, including their own, and this can help them tell if they are caught under a genjutsu or not. This clarity to the chakra flow and color is important, but unlike the Byakugan, it can not see through material that contains mass (mass with chakra), or chakra based entities like the hidden mist, because all you would be seeing "is" the chakra of the opponent, but not the opponent themselves, thus making the casting of genjutsu a little difficult. I may make some CJs to work around this however.

Sharingan users are known to have excelled usage of Genjutsu. Able to perform them through eye contact (not all) and cast amazingly powerful genjutsus.

Not much explanation for the gen part cause I show gen no love z.z

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Given this is only the activation part of our training, I'm not going to make a big wallie on everything about the Sharingan, instead I will simply summarize the basics of it in a concise manner and hope that does the trick for you.

The begin, the Sharingan is known for amazing clarity, the user is able to see precise movement patterns, and overall reactions/actions performed by the opponent, which allows for the Sharingan user to accurately see and predict these movements, thus allowing for sound counters and reactions against the opponent. It is so specific, that the user can even notice hand seal speeds and interpret likely jutsus being performed.

This is the tracking of the Sharingan, and something important to note, the Sharingan does not give the user "speed" but reaction speed. This does not mean that the user can now react against jutsus or opponents that move so fast that physically they can intercept them, unless their bio is physically able to do so, the Sharingan only allows them to see what is coming more clearer. Due to this clear vision, the sharingan allows for the "copying" of jutsus. This is mainly because the user's sharingan will be able to remember and recreate the jutsu. For Taijutsu, Sasuke was seen being able to easily counter Lee's amazing taijutsu ability because of the Sharingan and react accordingly.

Another basic function of the Sharingan is seeing the chakra flow of anything that contains chakra. This allows for them to tell the difference between the various chakras, including their own, and this can help them tell if they are caught under a genjutsu or not. This clarity to the chakra flow and color is important, but unlike the Byakugan, it can not see through material that contains mass (mass with chakra), or chakra based entities like the hidden mist, because all you would be seeing "is" the chakra of the opponent, but not the opponent themselves, thus making the casting of genjutsu a little difficult. I may make some CJs to work around this however.

Sharingan users are known to have excelled usage of Genjutsu. Able to perform them through eye contact (not all) and cast amazingly powerful genjutsus.

Not much explanation for the gen part cause I show gen no love z.z
Yup that about covers what i want from just the activation stage. So the Uchiha's power comes through suffering, their eyes gain power through pain and hate and rage. This is both the power and the curse of the uchiha and also the reason why they are all emo af. The easiest way for you to experience this and activate your bloodline is to show you what would happen if we fought for real beat the crap out of you.

Firstly though we need to identify your point of hate, what causes you pain in this world new Uchiha? What do you hate? Give me a decent in character reason.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
z_z

*turns into Rai*

What causes my greatest pain is the unknown. My own ignorance. Knowing that there is more knowledge in the world then I will ever be able to accumulate, and with this, my death being nothing more but an incomplete life, simply because I couldn't live long enough. Walking the world, knowing what I don't know, not knowing things that I should know, and knowing things I wish I didn't. These are my pains, these are my curses.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
z_z

*turns into Rai*

What causes my greatest pain is the unknown. My own ignorance. Knowing that there is more knowledge in the world then I will ever be able to accumulate, and with this, my death being nothing more but an incomplete life, simply because I couldn't live long enough. Walking the world, knowing what I don't know, not knowing things that I should know, and knowing things I wish I didn't. These are my pains, these are my curses.
Hm good, keep your mind focused on that. Use it as your anchor to your hate and anger, these shall be the keys to your bloodline.

Pitou then approaches her pupil, closing the distance between them casually with no hurry. As she reaches striking distance from him she manipulates her suiton chakra to create a simple blast of water in front of his legs that knocks them backwards, causing his weight and thus his upper torso to tilt forwards and begin falling. As she activates her water technique Pitou takes a final step before rotating her body so she is standing just to the side of Rai, with her facing his side.

As she rotates she brings her knee up and slams it into his gut, knocking the wind out of him and driving his body slightly upwards so that he would be almost folded in half over her leg. This extra height gives Pitou enough time to put her raised leg back upon the ground and allow her to swing her other leg upwards in a simple straight, high kick before Rai had fallen more than a couple inches back towards the ground. This would impact on Rai's thighs and cause him to flip over completely and land upon the ground on his back, the short combo surely creating a few bruises but not any lasting damage...yet.

Focus on the pain, use it to fuel your rage and reach deep inside yourself.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

(Shōshitsu) - Rising Knee
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will strike their opponent with an upwards thrust with their knee.

(Kikku) Kick
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the opponent with a kick from one of his legs. He is free to choose simple variations of the kick and the stronger he is, the more dangerous the technique is.

Last edited:

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rai was launched with a barrage of attacks. He knew the process of the Sharingan was tough, but this was beyond his comprehension. Consciously, he was barely rational, but his sensei tasked him to focus on what made him angry, his pain, his sorrows; everything that made Rai what he became due to these cursed eyes. Each blast of taijutsu was corresponding to his assumptions, Rai was never the taijutsu type, he didn't understand why he was unable to even counter or react accordingly to them. He felt lost, trapped, in the void of his own ignorance. If he had the power appropriate, he wouldn't have to go through such pain, but tis be what it ......

Rai's thigh is immediately bruised and ripped into. He was lost into his own thoughts but that pain was far too much, he sprawled onto the ground, blood leaking slightly from his mouth. Lancer taught him better than to lay on the ground a sorry bum, he got back up...on one knee, and looks at his sensei...

That is it? cough cough Is my curse being tossed around by you? That is weak.

Rai tried to intimidate his sensei, showing no pain, but he stood his ground and he was slowly getting back on both legs.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Rai was launched with a barrage of attacks. He knew the process of the Sharingan was tough, but this was beyond his comprehension. Consciously, he was barely rational, but his sensei tasked him to focus on what made him angry, his pain, his sorrows; everything that made Rai what he became due to these cursed eyes. Each blast of taijutsu was corresponding to his assumptions, Rai was never the taijutsu type, he didn't understand why he was unable to even counter or react accordingly to them. He felt lost, trapped, in the void of his own ignorance. If he had the power appropriate, he wouldn't have to go through such pain, but tis be what it ......

Rai's thigh is immediately bruised and ripped into. He was lost into his own thoughts but that pain was far too much, he sprawled onto the ground, blood leaking slightly from his mouth. Lancer taught him better than to lay on the ground a sorry bum, he got back up...on one knee, and looks at his sensei...

That is it? cough cough Is my curse being tossed around by you? That is weak.

Rai tried to intimidate his sensei, showing no pain, but he stood his ground and he was slowly getting back on both legs.
Pitou smiles as she hears her students retort.

Defiance the cousin of anger, thats good. It may help you get through what comes next.

As she speaks Pitou forms a short series of hand seals, manipulating the earth beneath her student before he was able to rise. She manipulates it to wrap around each of his limbs and pin him to the ground. The earth would be tight enough to be painful without fracturing or breaking any bones, leaving him immobile and vulnerable.

You are full of anger, which means that what you are lacking is pain. So it shall be your motivator.

As she speaks Pitou crouches next to her student and places her hand on his chest. Her smile grows wide, giving her an almost crazed appearance. Thats when Rai would feel the burning beginning on his chest, Pitou was focusing fire onto her palm and pressing it against him. Burning through the clothes and beginning to scorch the skin, Rai would be in an extreme amount of pain as Pitou branded her hand into his flesh.

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
Range: Mid - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
AWW SHIIT

Rai screams as the earth crushes his shins and legs.

He crouches down and leans over the ground as blood continues to leak from his lips. Tears, TEARS, starting to fall from his sockets. The pain was grueling. He didn't want to feel such pain, but, he didn't want to also be considered a bit....

Rai feels the warm touch of his sensei on his chest, as he picks his head up and looks into the eyes of his sharingan sensei, funny enough, all he could see was Lancer, the warm smile and cool persona he missed, but, that warm feeling was getting...a little too warm, almost hot, burning, ****ing terribly hot, like holy shit...and suddenly Rai snaps out of his short lived vision and sees the demonic smile of this crazed sensei as he is literally burning his chest.

Rai screams What is wrong with you??!? STOP.

Rai begins to cough blood as the pain is going extreme.

These eyes, they aren't worth the pain, they aren't worth it...

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
AWW SHIIT

Rai screams as the earth crushes his shins and legs.

He crouches down and leans over the ground as blood continues to leak from his lips. Tears, TEARS, starting to fall from his sockets. The pain was grueling. He didn't want to feel such pain, but, he didn't want to also be considered a bit....

Rai feels the warm touch of his sensei on his chest, as he picks his head up and looks into the eyes of his sharingan sensei, funny enough, all he could see was Lancer, the warm smile and cool persona he missed, but, that warm feeling was getting...a little too warm, almost hot, burning, ****ing terribly hot, like holy shit...and suddenly Rai snaps out of his short lived vision and sees the demonic smile of this crazed sensei as he is literally burning his chest.

Rai screams What is wrong with you??!? STOP.

Rai begins to cough blood as the pain is going extreme.

These eyes, they aren't worth the pain, they aren't worth it...
Pitou keeps her hand where it was, continuing to slowly burn deeper into her students flesh. Every moment seeming like an hour to him.

Embrace the pain Rai, feel it throughout your body.

He was close to reaching his goal, Pitou could sense it. He just needed one final push. Pitou withdrew her hand from his chest as she paused for a moment.

Well, if that didn't work.

Pitou then reached her flame covered hand towards her students face, she moved slowly letting him anticipate what was to come.

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"embrace...the pain"

The words Rai were hearing; words echoing through his head. The burn was terrible, the pain was too much. Rai cocks his head back and looks at the heavens for answers, for a way to get out of this pain, his rationality was lost, and thinking of the warmth of the past ... well, he had none, Rai was almost always alone, Lancer was usually on duty anyway as a Kage, he came to realization, that he was truly alone, ignorant since the day he was born. The real pain wasn't physical, the real pain, was something deeper...

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
"embrace...the pain"

The words Rai were hearing; words echoing through his head. The burn was terrible, the pain was too much. Rai cocks his head back and looks at the heavens for answers, for a way to get out of this pain, his rationality was lost, and thinking of the warmth of the past ... well, he had none, Rai was almost always alone, Lancer was usually on duty anyway as a Kage, he came to realization, that he was truly alone, ignorant since the day he was born. The real pain wasn't physical, the real pain, was something deeper...
True fear, that is what was needed.

As Pitou reached towards her students face she saw the look in his eyes, she say him reach within himself. She saw the eyes blossom a blood red and a single tomoe swirl into view. Seeing this Pitou ended her fire and earth techniques, releasing her student from their torturetraining session.

Welcome to the Uchiha clan, you did well not to pass out or just die. Apologies for the methods, one must be truly pushed to the brink before they can awaken their eyes.

Pitou helps her student onto his feet.

You better get to the hospital before that gets worse.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rai struggles at first but he is able to have his eyes turn into a dark red color, as they swirl to show a single tomoe.
( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 ( -10 per turn to keep active )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.
The current level is decent. Not great. But decent. I'm able to see movement a little better than the normal eye and my perception has greatly increased. I can now see chakra and differentiate between different chakra from different people as well as see an opponent's chakra flow. This stage of the Sharingan also allows the user the small ability of tracking motions moving slightly faster, up to 1.5 times his own speed actually. I can also see genjutsu of D-Rank and below. But that is where it ends for the 1T.

The next level is basically a buffer, it goes beyond just this level. I can see the movement clearer, and analyze the bodily function of my opponent in a more vivid context. In some cases I can mirror the opponent's body movements, predict their ninjutsu attack through noticing their hand seals, and I can now notice C-Rank genjutsu. So this is the next level.

Last edited:

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Rai struggles at first but he is able to have his eyes turn into a dark red color, as they swirl to show a single tomoe.
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.
The current level is decent. Not great. But decent. I'm able to see movement a little better than the normal eye and my perception has greatly increased. I can now see chakra and differentiate between different chakra from different people as well as see an opponent's chakra flow. This stage of the Sharingan also allows the user the small ability of tracking motions moving slightly faster, up to 1.5 times his own speed actually. I can also see genjutsu of D-Rank and below. But that is where it ends for the 1T.

The next level is basically a buffer, it goes beyond just this level. I can see the movement clearer, and analyze the bodily function of my opponent in a more vivid context. In some cases I can mirror the opponent's body movements, predict their ninjutsu attack through noticing their hand seals, and I can now notice C-Rank genjutsu. So this is the next level.
Be careful with the genjutsu, remember you can only notice visual illusions with the sharingan, not only can you see them but you can also pierce through them with the prowess of your bloodline.

Now, lets begin the first session of your 2T training. Activate your sharingan and use your knowledge of it to find me, sharpen your senses and use of the dojutsu.

As she speaks the natural mists that are renown in the land of water descend upon the area, obscuring her completely. Pitou uses this to hide herself while she moves silently. Running several hundred meters into the nearby forest and leaping up into the branches among the leaves.

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense. Best tactic is when used with Hidden Mist jutsu. The technique works by having the user focus his chakra and his complete attention on moving fluidly, rapidly but muffling any sound he may make while moving as well as his presence, etc. It doesn't suppress his chakra or hides it but it can make the opponent virtually undetected if he manages to get on the opponents blind spot.

Last edited:

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rai activates the single Tomoe Sharingan in his eyes.
Description:

Rai notices his teacher disappearing before his cursed eyes. He chuckled to himself...
"I actually have to explain this second tomoe, all while I am going to be attacked? This level of multitasking may be beyond my powers."

Either way, Rai continues with an explanation.

"The second Tomoe is more or less similar to the first, it increases my likelihood of seeing faster opponents due to its clearer physical perception. Moreover, I can predict specific jutsu attacks due to noticing hand seal patterns more efficiently. I may also be able to pierce through stronger genjutsu. But this is more or less a novelty of the bigger goal I have in mind. "

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Rai activates the single Tomoe Sharingan in his eyes.
Description:

Rai notices his teacher disappearing before his cursed eyes. He chuckled to himself...
"I actually have to explain this second tomoe, all while I am going to be attacked? This level of multitasking may be beyond my powers."

Either way, Rai continues with an explanation.

"The second Tomoe is more or less similar to the first, it increases my likelihood of seeing faster opponents due to its clearer physical perception. Moreover, I can predict specific jutsu attacks due to noticing hand seal patterns more efficiently. I may also be able to pierce through stronger genjutsu. But this is more or less a novelty of the bigger goal I have in mind. "
Pitou laughs silently to herself as her student further analyses the sharingan, despite them having covered all what was necessary already. Forming a hand seal she throws her voice so that it appears to emanate from over 50m to her left, so as to obscure her actual location.

Heh, it seems you did not grasp my meaning. This is a practical test, use the prowess of your sharingan to find me amongst the trees and mist.

(Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.