Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A sunny day, a lovely day, a gun shot in the distance.
A windy day, a gloomy day, gangs battle not far away.
A rainy day, a quiet day, a bruised man soaked in blood walks in to the café.
"A stack of blueberry hotcakes, please".
He chews away, she looks his way, he finishes the sweet treat and sighs in dismay.
He stands up, walks towards the door, turns before he leaves and says
"That was a smashing stack of deliciousness, Miss".
He walks out the door and brings out his weapon and runs hell fast to his gang and to kick his enemies backside.
Now that's just one of the stories the café named HOTCAKES have to tell.

- - - - - -
HOTCAKES! A café situated in the most unusual part of the city and unusually popular too... popular to the baddest of the bad . It is sandwiched by two major buildings owned by competing warlord organizations or "FAMILY"; Kishimoto Foxes and the Endymion Wolves and surrounded by the dojo's owned by the Kim's, Hwang's and Tatsuya's, the armoury and weaponry shops by the Klein's, and repairs by the Shizumi's.
- - - - - -​
KISHIMOTO FOXES

The Kishimoto Foxes are a more traditional family, who's business who's business on the surface are more on the traditional side, Trading Japanese Tea. They are the biggest Tea and herbal medicine corporation in Japan. They are all about elegance and upholding traditional values - both in lifestyle and fighting style, they also trust their senses and are in their own league when it comes to intelligence. They care about honour and dignity. If you apply to be in the Kishimoto Foxes, you must only choose weapons such as swords, bows and arrows, natural poison, etc. NO modern weapons such as guns, etc. You can choose any of the Natural Affinities to go with your weapon, such as Earth, Fire,Water, Wind, Lighting, or combinations of them. You cannot perform dark magic.
- - - - - -​
ENDYMION WOLVES

The Endymion Wolves are all about the money, on the surface they are in the field of researching and making medical drugs. They have the highest technology and would not stop until they get what they want. They do not care about anyone but themselves, they are cold hearted yet extremely intelligent, and they are in their own league when it comes to persuasion and getting what they want. They usually work during the night. They are sly and smart. If you apply to Endymion Wovles, you must only choose modern weapons such as guns, bazookas, etc. You are not allowed to have a traditional weapon like Kishimoto Foxes. You can choose to be able to perform dark magic such as controlling spirits, illusions etc. but you cannot have natural elements like Kishi Foxes.
- - - - - -​

If you do not want to apply for either Kishimoto Foxes or Endymion wolves, you can apply for the smaller families.
Kim, Hwang, Tatsuya= No magic or natural affinities , but very good at hand to hand combat. You are Neutral
Klein = No magic or natural affinities, but advanced Armour and Weapons (Any kind). You are Neutral.
Shizumi = Only Healing Magic and Defence Magic. Medical Expertise. You are Neutral, you can choose to accept or reject (depends on the circumstance) to heal anyone that comes to you.
- - - - - -​
The Kishimoto Foxes and the Endymion wolves despise each other because they are the two biggest companies in the market buying out shares of small businesses. They hate the way that the other party conducts their practices and uphold their values. This is just on the surface. In truth what they're fighting for is to become the most powerful Organization or Family in the Underground World.
- - - - - -​
If you do not want to be part in any of the families, you may join but as a civilian who can only wield one type of weapon, you have no powers whatsoever! Unless you joina family then you can reveal you powers or abilities
- - - - - -​
Name:
Position in the organization:
Weapon:
Abilities and attributes: (Natural Affinity or Dark Magic - depends on your FAMILY)
- - - - - -​
Mine
- - - - - -​
;Name: Kishimoto Haru
Organization: Kishimoto Foxes
Position in the organization: Youngest Daughter of the Leader
Weapon: Dual Katana
Abilities and attributes: Lighting, Fire and Earth, Wind and Water. Haru has unparalleled intelligence,she is fast, sharp and highly skilled at wielding the dual katana, a quick learner too.
- - - - - - -​

Just as when you think your secret is your own, but you're wrong. That cute little café knows.

- - - - - - - Have fun!!!

This is set in the city of CELESTE... (Separate from the Narutoverse)

Last edited:

Artemis81

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Artemis
Organization: Alone
Position in the organization: Best fighter
Weapon: Wooden staff
Abilities: Able to beat the crap out of you
Description: She's now a cyborg, with two versions of herself. One is her 7-year-old body, with a cyber left leg and robotic butterfly wings that glow with colors of the rainbow. The other is her 13 year old self, with Sasori wings and her entire body is cybernetics, courtesy of the Endymion R&D corps.

Last edited:

Megamkfan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gen Kishimoto
19 years old
Kishimoto organization
Middle Son of the leader
Staff and bow
Can I have all 5? If not then Water and Fire

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Ace Juichi (of Endymion) <--- (more like an epithet)
Organization: Endymion Wolves
Position in the organization: Top (#1) advisor for the Leader
Weapon: Ornate SMG, high tech Stun Rod
Abilities: Near unparallelled marksman, mechanical and pharmaceutical expert, knack for tactics and strategy, strong physical and mental traits. Power of suggestive hypnosis and persuasion as well.

Last edited:

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Ace is standing in his office at the top of Endymion tower. He looks out his massive window wall, pondering*

Ace: hmm... I think I'll walk down to Hotcakes for lunch. The office is quiet today...

shycatgirl00

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Aria
organization: Kishimoto Foxes
Position: The leader's trusted long distance fighter and family member (cousin of his children)
Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Abilities: Lightning and fire. Great hand eye coordination and extremely intelligent.

Reactions: Ririku

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Ace opens his window. He jumps out. During his free fall, he spreads his body, and a body parachute deploys. He gracefully glides to the entrance of Hotcakes, where he sees Haru and Gen walking out of the Kishinoto Tower*

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Ace sees the entourage of Kishimoto Foxes gathering near Hotcakes. He stands in front of the entrance*

Ace: *coolly but maliciously* Well, well, look what we have here... I didn't know it was senior day at Hotcakes... or is this just an antiques showcase? *obviously making fun of their traditional outfits, which are in sharp contrast to Ace's sharp, modern, semi-casual suit*

shycatgirl00

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Ace sees the entourage of Kishimoto Foxes gathering near Hotcakes. He stands in front of the entrance*

Ace: *coolly but maliciously* Well, well, look what we have here... I didn't know it was senior day at Hotcakes... or is this just an antiques showcase? *obviously making fun of their traditional outfits, which are in sharp contrast to Ace's sharp, modern, semi-casual suit*
Aria glares at Ace. "What do you want now Ace?"

Artemis81

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Artemis: Glares at ace "Don't you dare ruin my first Hotcakes experience or I will...beat you to near death, rip out your intestines, and then strangle you with them."

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aria glares at Ace. "What do you want now Ace?"
Ace: *seeing Aria* wow. Wow. Wow! Is that the the little Aria-chan I used to know? Last I saw you were a cute little girl in a kimono... What a waste. *he is sarcastic, smooth, arrogant* but my, you're so womanly now *gets up and close to Aria uncomfortably*

why are you wasting your time with these old buzzards? Join the new. The modern. The now. My offer still stands, dear.

*Sarcastically* And what's good with the rest of my favorite family?

shycatgirl00

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Artemis: Glares at ace "Don't you dare ruin my first Hotcakes experience or I will...beat you to near death, rip out your intestines, and then strangle you with them."
Aria faces Artemis in shock. She didn't expect him to get so detailed. Then automatically her glare turns back to Ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.