the big boss

Elite
Kin
97💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An eight-month-old baby is in hospital after a monkey tore off one of his testicles and ate it.

The infant was being changed out of a dirty nappy at a Chinese zoo when the animal attacked, ripping off the testicle before dropping it to the ground.

An old man reportedly picked it up, but a monkey snatched it out of his hand and then scampered away – eating it before it could be caught.

The shocking ordeal happened at Guiyang Qianling Wildlife Park in Guiyang, the capital of Guizhou province in south-west China.

Local media has said the baby is recovering in hospital and his injuries are not life threatening.

The number of monkeys at the zoo has reportedly reached uncontrollable levels over the last few years, with the colony expanding from just 70 to around 500.

While the animals are fed three times a day by keepers, members of the public also offer them some food despite there being warning signs against feeding the animals.

This is not the first time a monkey has viciously attacked.

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Horrific zoo attack sees monkey rip off eight-month-old baby’s testicle and eat i

It's a pain when this happens, because then their parent's sue me.

It gets really messy.

Does not recommend.

D R E X

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Horrific zoo attack sees monkey rip off eight-month-old baby’s testicle and eat i

An eight-month-old baby is in hospital after a monkey tore off one of his testicles and ate it.

The infant was being changed out of a dirty nappy at a Chinese zoo when the animal attacked, ripping off the testicle before dropping it to the ground.

An old man reportedly picked it up, but a monkey snatched it out of his hand and then scampered away – eating it before it could be caught.

The shocking ordeal happened at Guiyang Qianling Wildlife Park in Guiyang, the capital of Guizhou province in south-west China.

Local media has said the baby is recovering in hospital and his injuries are not life threatening.

The number of monkeys at the zoo has reportedly reached uncontrollable levels over the last few years, with the colony expanding from just 70 to around 500.

While the animals are fed three times a day by keepers, members of the public also offer them some food despite there being warning signs against feeding the animals.

This is not the first time a monkey has viciously attacked.

Da fuk am I reading ! you made my testicles Sad :T_T:

Last edited:

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

watche Got?

You must be registered for see images

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I feel kinda bad, down there

But seriously, that's quite terrifying, I feel bad for the boi

Reactions: the big boss

Roby

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

And even in this situation, humanity is to blame. They, we, feed the monkeys even thought are told not to. They come into contact with us and get ''tamed''. They, given their nature, monkey is a thief and they will take anything they find interesting.

Just like there was a news feed about a monkey ripping a kids arm off, because the kid had a bracelet the monkey wanted.
Sure stuff like this is unfortunate but by the end of the day, it's a wild animal. They do unpredictable things. Human should just stay away.

Reactions: the big boss

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well, Sucks to be that kid I guess

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What the hell did i just read..? X_X.........

CHINA : NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.:|

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on OTHER NEWS:

EnDash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

poor kid, never gonna have children :-(

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Maybe if people realized Monkeys are vicious wild animals, things like this might not happen.