Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sony said:
Launching February 28, 2017, Horizon Zero Dawn is an exhilarating new open-world action role playing game exclusively for the PlayStation 4 System, developed by the award winning Guerrilla Games, creators of PlayStation’s venerated Killzone franchise.

Take on the role of skilled hunter Aloy as you explore a vibrant and lush world inhabited by mysterious mechanized creatures.

Embark on a compelling, emotional journey and unravel mysteries of tribal societies, ancient artifacts and advanced technologies that will determine the fate of this planet, and of life itself.
Aloy's Journey Trailer

E3 2016 Gameplay Video

Damn, by far my favorite game that is going to be released in the near future.
This game looks so damn good. The music sounds so damn good. The atmosphere is so damn good. Everything feels right with this one. We also have a cool female main-character with the beautiful voice of Ashly Burch (Chloe Price, Life is Strange).

Unfortunately, they pushed back the release-date from 2016 to February 28, 2017. That's really sad, but I'm okay with it, since it gives the developers more time to make this game even more awesome. Can't wait!
:score:

What do you guys think about it? Let me know down below. Would be cool to discuss about it. :>