[Predictions] Hoping sasuke will use his rinnegan and sharingan god powerz...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-------------->.

NO FOR TEH NERF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

ok i know sasuke is being fordder in tis boroto manga...but still..i feel so much pity for him...

now imagine u r sasuke and u face a overpowered osusuki in real life..what sharingan and renegan tekniks would u use????...

first ting i do is activate perfect susano...and use shinra tensei to send that mofo at least 5 km away so i can think of other jusu to use..and then i'll use bansho teen to bring him back to me while i'm preparing him a combinartion of arametassu and shidori and katon and hit him and make big hole in a ossusuki chest ...

i hate osusukis...i hate those fodder villains more then i hate sakura when she is useless...:mad:..

when madara was around...these fodder osusukis where hiding like bishes and never dare show up...

where'z Madara when u need him..

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i didn't forget...wait dont get fooled like a otherz it's not 100% confrimed...that scene looked sospesious..i mean how come a valoable eye like rinesharingan get tamaged wit just a foder stab???..see wut i mean???..
I see what you mean but it’s Boruto. Sasuke is not needed or wanted. His time of being the main character is over. And they needed a way to continue to make Sasuke look weak and they are probably running out of excuses as long as he has the Rinnengan.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see what you mean but it’s Boruto. Sasuke is not needed or wanted. His time of being the main character is over. And they needed a way to continue to make Sasuke look weak and they are probably running out of excuses as long as he has the Rinnengan.
i'm pretey sure if sasuke was bing strong in boroto menga you wouldn't say that..

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
becoz u know i say truth...pipole like you would aceeept frendship if we say sasuke is op but would become enemiez when we don't..learn how to be a fair play and true man goodbye..
Why the **** would ANYONE say Sasuke is OP in Boruto? He’s been nerfed Since the very beginning. If you say Sasuke is OP in Boruto you would be straight up lying.
We become enemies because you say stupid shit and I’m tired of it.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why the **** would ANYONE say Sasuke is OP in Boruto? He’s been nerfed Since the very beginning. If you say Sasuke is OP in Boruto you would be straight up lying.
We become enemies because you say stupid shit and I’m tired of it.
so u wana become enemi beecoz i defend my opinion????..also what stupid shit r u talkin about??? eveiting i stated was honest opinion...i even tefentet sasoke and said he was nerfed...you biazed fapboy!!!

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so u wana become enemi beecoz i defend my opinion????..also what stupid shit r u talkin about??? eveiting i stated was honest opinion...i even tefentet sasoke and said he was nerfed...you biazed fapboy!!!
This reply right here says it all. You focus on the least important part of the post!

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope Sasuke gets his Rinnengan back the way Madara regained his eye sight, remember how Madara lost his eye sight in one of his EMS, due to using Izanagi. When Madara EMS evolved to Rinnengan, that somehow allowed him to regain his eye sight back.

I hope that something like that happens to Sasuke.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope Sasuke gets his Rinnengan back the way Madara regained his eye sight, remember how Madara lost his eye sight in one of his EMS, due to using Izanagi. When Madara EMS evolved to Rinnengan, that somehow allowed him to regain his eye sight back.

I hope that something like that happens to Sasuke.
Sasuke said in the spoilers that his Rinnengan is now useless.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto