3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Normal rules
Unofficial
Open grassland with a rocky terrain and large mountains in the distance
Mid range
All out

Some things are missing from my bio, I have Kin mastered as well and uh, yeah. I'll RP as Higgs. Post your bio and I'll begin.

Reactions: Pervyy

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Cool.
"Well, well. The King himself..I didn't think I'd find you in this piss poor excuse of a region. I don't know if I should bow or...? (Laughs) What brings the exalted one here?"
I pondered. An interesting fellow, powerful too. One would be wrong to underestimate his cunning power. With him, seemed to be something of a creation. So he too had power over life, huh? Interesting to say the least. While a mask covered my face, my darkened eyes quickly transformed into those of a deep red crimson coupled with three tomoe.
( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Cool.
"Well, well. The King himself..I didn't think I'd find you in this piss poor excuse of a region. I don't know if I should bow or...? (Laughs) What brings the exalted one here?"
I pondered. An interesting fellow, powerful too. One would be wrong to underestimate his cunning power. With him, seemed to be something of a creation. So he too had power over life, huh? Interesting to say the least. While a mask covered my face, my darkened eyes quickly transformed into those of a deep red crimson coupled with three tomoe.
( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye

Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Solomon spoke softly, with a gentle expression spread across his face. He meant no malice, and held no malicious intent. "Poor excuse of a region?" The Mage King's head tilts somewhat, and shifts to either flank to scan the area taking in the sights. "Hmmm....maybe." As Higgs's Sharingan warps to life Solomon tilts his head toward the ground and weaves three hand seals, kneeling down and then placing one hand on the hardened earth. Within moments an earthquake rippled through the region as Solomon performed a recreation of the Kingdom of Israel, forming the city of Jerusalem out of nothing but bone. To the King and Goetia, it was a powerful sight as Jerusalem formed again from nothingness - a city lost to history for nearly 750 years. It was their home, their birthplace, and their throne and in that moment it was reborn before them. But it was not quite how it was; the once luscious and diverse city, filled of an array of color and personality, was reborn in a stark white array of bone structures. Courthouses, marketplaces, residences, and the capital building itself formed as they ruptured through the earth. Higgs and Solomon, and Goetia, were placed on buildings across from one another maintaining that mid-range distance. Within that same timeframe, Solomon infused two techniques into the Kingdom of Israel; the first served to empower its through a classical Shikotsumyaku increase in bone destiny and rapid regrowth. The second passive manipulated the structure of Jerusalem itself, allowing Solomon a more intimate connection to his own Shikotsumyaku technique.

"Perhaps this is more suited to your liking? I know it is for us..." Solomon turned his gaze toward his familiar, Goetia, and smiled toward the Demon God King. Unfortunately his kindness was not returned, the Demon God King was entirely focused on the task at hand. My King, we share a conscience. We both know what this is.... Goetia's words struck true, and even Solomon was forced to acknowledge the Sharingan. In response the Mage King passive activates his own Byakugan, a sign of his Clairvoyance, while Goetia focuses his own gaze at the now transformed bone white rooftop on a building in Jerusalem.

(Isuraeru Ōkoku) – Kingdom of Israel
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 40 (-10 per turn) + 10 + 20 = 70
Description: A technique derived from Outbreak, focused on battlefield manipulation. Unlike Outbreak, which employs a type of emergence of Bone matter simply to cover the battlefield, the Kingdom of Israel creates a much more complex series of structures on the battlefield that are intended to mimic the capital city of Solomon’s kingdom, Jerusalem. After performing three handseals,The technique essentially overtakes the battlefield with a number of bone structures; the outer limits of the battlefield become encased a large ten-meter-tall bone wall forming a barrier around the city. Within the walls a massive array of buildings, varying in size and type, burst from the earth. In essence the technique recreates a perfect model of the Kingdom of Israel, imposed upon the battlefield. The Kingdom of Israel is imbued naturally with a characteristic akin to that in the Blessing of Machaon, making it capable of regenerating from damage that does not immediately destroy it and passively draws upon ten of the user’s chakra per turn in order to sustain it, although allowing the user to independently operate. This technique can be used twice per battle, once every four turns. The user is unable to use Shikotsumyaku techniques above A-Rank in the same turn.
(Achān Zōen) – Achaean Reinforcement
Chakra: N/A (+10 chakra cost to applied technique)
Description: This supplementary infusion is considered the sibling to the Blessing of Machaon and bases itself off Dance of the Clematis Flower. The user infuses a proceeding Shikotsumyaku technique, within the same timeframe, with additional chakra initiating a process of enhanced bone regeneration. This excessive regeneration manifests as a production of additional calcium matter on the bones, thus reinforcing their strength. The strengthening takes place while the technique is being created, thus this technique does not offer any inherent regenerative properties after it has been completed. Techniques affected by Achaen Reinforcement gain an additional rank in strength, up to S-Rank. This technique can be used five times per battle; once used, the user is unable to apply Achaean Reinforcement for two turns.
(Kodo Majutsu) - Sorcery of the Worm (Passive)
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra: N/A (+20 chakra cost to applied technique)
Description: This technique allows the user to passively activate an innate ability of theirs to infuse chakra into proceeding Shikotsumyaku techniques. This infusion, within the same timeframe, allows the user to apply a similar principle to that of Dance of the Young Ferns; through this, the user is able to merge future bone techniques through structures, objects, and constructs of bone that are on the battlefield outside of the user’s body. This allows the user to produce techniques that would normally require them to be produced from their body, like Bone Tendrils or Ten Finger Drilling Bullets, from these constructs. This infusion requires a substantial infusion of chakra, thus making it impractical to be used frequently. This technique can be activated three times per battle, and lasts for the usage of a single technique per use.

Note: Techniques must emerge a minimum of 5 meters from the opponent.
(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye (Passive)
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

Reactions: -Best-

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Quite a showoff, quickly terra-forming the entirety of the arena into his ancient city. Beneath my mask, a quick smile would emerge. Impressive, chakra seemed to flow through everything, he was connected to it all. Not only was this a powerful technique, but he quickly took matters into his own hands. It didn't matter though.

"Jerusalem, was it?" I ask as I slowly walk towards the edge of the building. "You know, Solomon, time fascinates me. It erases even the greatest of accomplishments. Cities crumble, people grow old and wither like dry plants in the wind and names are forgotten. Somehow, you have stood against the test of time and conquered it. I'd be interested to see why."

My body suddenly starts shifting back and forth, like I was going in and out of focus. Following me with his eyes would be difficult. Even with those eyes. A field of awareness is formed around me as well, just in case.

(Fuuin: Kichigai Kouyou) - Sealing Technique: Mad Enhancement

Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30
Description: The user will passively apply a seal with the Kanji for "Madness" on their body. This technique will both distort how their body but also their techniques appear. A barrier of chakra will form over their body in the form of a black haze of chakra cloaks the user's body without obscuring their sight. The haze casts anyone who looks upon it in an external genjutsu (A-Rank) that constantly shifts the user's outline like an off-focus photograph, thereby obscuring any discerning marks or features. The mist-like illusion also causes his image to double or triple randomly, making him appear to be a hallucination. It essentially creates the effect of the user's body flickering from side to side across a one-meter area too fast for the eyes to track without the creation of after-images. This isn't to be confused with the user moving back and forth, this effect can solely be attributed to the genjutsu induced by the haze and will occur even if the user is standing still. This throws off techniques which require a clear line of sight or concentration on the user's position. This effect will occur regardless of the opponent's tracking speed. As for the user's techniques, their distorted image will depend on it's state of matter. Solid techniques will appear pitch black with red lines of light across them, liquid techniques will appear as blood, gaseous techniques will appear as a black smog and energy-based techniques will appear a dark-red colour. This lasts until deactivated.
Notes:
-Can only be taught by Detective L
-Can only be used twice per battle

(Tonkuusho) - Point Blank

Type: Supplementary ~ Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40(+10 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Tonkuusho is a type of Taijutsu which allows the user to fight with the opponent from any position, even by not looking at him. The user begins charging chakra around him in high amounts, creating a sort of invisible cloak of chakra which the user can feel around him(1.3 meter radius), thusforth, whenever the opponent strikes inside that chakra cloak the user can feel exactly where. This is nothing like the Byakugan's abilities however, as the user does not have a 360 degree view of everything around him. Tonkuusho is recommended to be used only for Taijutsu, as the radius around which the chakra cloak floats around is very small.

- The cloak can be held as much as the user wants to, however it costs him 10 chakra per turn.
- After it's been deactivated the user cannot activate it again for the rest of the battle.
- Must be taught by Shigure.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A shroud of darkness and a field of chakra. On their own they both appeared to be the same, or similar technique. Even Solomon's Byakugan could not discern the exact practical differences between the Mad Enhancement and Point Blank chakra field. He could, through his awareness (Yin-Yang sensory), feel the differences between the techniques even without looking at them directly. "Time is unconquerable. Death is part of life, and life part of death. Some can escape that cycle but it always comes back...each day. Just look at all those who were claimed in the Great Calamity." He referred to the crisis that the Ninja World faced sometime ago, that against the Primordial Goddess of Life Tiamat. "Even Tiamat's children, gods and goddesses in their own right, cannot escape this universal truth."

Solomon took one step forward, with Goetia remaining stationary. As he did so, a chain of events would trigger. Within Solomon's body he would manifest a single bullet, akin to the Ten Finger Drilling Bullets technique; unlike the original and weaker variant, this technique would create a hollow point-like bullet. But instead of being immediately released for use the bullet would be formed within Solomon's own skeletal structure and stored there for later use through a passive infusion of chakra. Simultaneously Goetia acted from his position, clasping his monstrous hands together and forming a single hand seal to produce two elongated spears of purple Mystic Fire behind Higgs's position. The pair of spears would lurch forward and test his defenses against the raw energy. "Come now, we've seen enough."

(Jiin no Bōtoku) – Desecration of the Temple
Chakra: 30 + 10 = 40
Damage: 60 + 30 = 90
Description: A variation of the Ten Finger Drilling Bullets technique which allow the user to fire up to ten bullet-shaped bones from anywhere on their body. Like with the weaker version of this technique, the bullets spin through the air and drill through targets once contact is made. However, unique to this technique is that each of the bullets is composed of highly compressed Bone threads. The purpose of these threads, compressed so tightly that the bullet is essentially solid, is to act similar to that of a hollow point bullet. This causes the bullet, upon impact, to expand its threads rapidly up to short-range from the bullet’s position. The threads are incredibly sharp such that it will pierce anything they come in contact with, respecting strengths and weaknesses. Targets directly hit will suffer considerable internal damage from the bullet’s threads expanding within. The user is also able to prematurely expand the threads that compose each bullet through their chakra, which allow them to circumvent the need to directly impact a target. This technique can be used four times per battle, once every other turn.
(Savathûn Sagi) – Savathûn’s Deception (Passive)
Description: This technique allows the user to passively activate an innate ability of theirs to infuse chakra into proceeding Shikotsumyaku techniques. This infusion, activated within the same timeframe, allows the user to apply a principle similar to that of the Dance of the Young Ferns, specifically the user’s ability to merge structures of Bone together. This technique serves no inherent offensive purpose; normally when the user, or their techniques, merge with Bone they will emerge immediately thereafter. This technique instead allows the user to create and merge infused Shikotsumyaku techniques within other sources of Bone, including the user’s body, for storage purposes, to be used later in the battle. Techniques stored within other sources of Shikotsumyaku can be released from them, at the user’s will, without costing an additional move slot, although taking a place in the timeframe. This technique can be used five times per battle.
(Shiraton: Kurohāto no Uchū) – Mystic Fire Release: Dark Heart of the Cosmos
Chakra: 10 – 40 (-10 per turn) (30)
Damage: 20 – 80 (60)
Description: This technique encompasses the concentrated plasma-based energy of Mystic Fire Release and allows the user to produce currents, bolts, streams, and waves of lightning-like Mystic Fire from the user’s body, through the ground, or even in the air. In the case of the energy being produced from the air they are unable to be created within short-range of the opponent, unless the user is within short-range as well. Energy channeled through the ground is akin to lightning being channeled through the ground, rippling outward from its location created or directed through manipulation by the user. This technique can be concentrated allowing for the energy to take a more solidified state enabling it to punch through physical obstacles. Like its sibling technique Primordial Creation the energy by default adheres to the violet spectrum but can be manipulated to fit any color in the visible spectrum. Alternatively they can seal their light entirely causing them to appear akin to the black energy. Applications above A-Rank require a single hand seal. Sustaining this technique requires the user expend ten chakra per turn. S-Rank can be used four times per battle and cannot be used in consecutive turns.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

First time using Draconium lol

“And yet, here you stand. An anomaly..” I stated whilst pointing to him. A King in his own right and one who would take action shortly after. With a mere step, a large anount of chakra would manifest itself from within him. Although I couldn’t see the purpose of it, I could see that something was done. An important note to keep.

Simultaneously, the formation of something occurred behind me as the demon itself clasped its hands together. Interesting. A powerful element from the looks of it, however, I quickly retaliated. With a single hand seal formed beneath my cloak, a powerful energy would manifest itself in a black and red color behind me before sizzling towards the incoming threat and neutralizing it effectively. Simultaneously, the three tomoe Sharingan would mature into that of the Eternal form. "You've seen nothing yet."

± (Dorakoniumuton: Gū~in no buki) - Draconium Release: Gwyn's Armory ±
Type: Offense/Defense/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long range
Chakra: 20 - 80 (-10 per turn)
Damage: 20 - 80
Description: Named after the Lord of Sunlight, Gwyn's Armory is the base technique of Draconium where the user will be able to manipulate it in its stable and static form. The stable energy is manifested at will and limited only by imagination. This allows the user to form constructs of Draconium either from the air, the ground or their bodies. Due to its stability and inherent properties, the user is able to form armors of Draconium onto themselves or their creations, simple energy swords and weapons of Draconium stable enough to be used as normal weapons as well as static platforms and intricate structures to transverse on. The Draconium carries no sound nor heat upon creation and carries the color the user wills it to over its dark black interior. Upon interaction with a foreign chakra or upon the users' will, the Draconium sizzles and vibrates rapidly, seeking the nearest source. This causes the stable energy to become erratic and cause shocking and burning damage upon impact. The Draconium is capable of exploding when slamming into objects of harder density like Earth or Kaguya bones, for example. Usages below D rank require no hand seals, while those at C rank require one, at B rank two and at S rank, three hand seals. This lasts up to three turns per use and the A rank usages can only be used 4 times and the S rank usages only three times, not in consecutive turns.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sensing the Sharingan's ascension to its pinnacle state, the King of Magic remains focused on the vast network of bone structures on the ground. Remain on standby. The King practically whispered this through his mental bond with Goetia; because the two essentially shared a consciousness the Demon God King became aware of the opponent's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. In a burst of speed the King of Magic leaped forward while simultaneously weaving a series of hand seals; once the sequence had been complete, six balls of white flame materialize around Solomon's body. The Wisps generate a gentle and playful laughter in the voice of a little girl's, echoing throughout the battlefield despite its low pitch. They would remain there harmlessly, gracefully dancing around Solomon's body in a sigmoidal formation until the need to mount a quick defense was required by the King of Magic. Then, as Solomon entered seven meters within Higgs's position he launched a bone arrow from his wrist attached to his body with a thin thread of durable bone matter. The arrow sped through the air with its arrowhead drillind downward toward the very ledge of the bone structure that Higgs was standing on. Once it made contact with it the arrow would pierce the structure normally, pulling Solomon toward it. But in the moment it pierced the structure it would also merge with it as well, a product of a passive infusion of chakra that caused the arrow to more easily pass through Shikotsumyaku structures of the user's on the battlefield. This produced a two pronged offensive; Solomon would be pulled toward the structure and closer to Higgs while the arrow would, within moments, reappear directly in between Higgs's feet, launching itself upwards to pierce his body under center mass.

Spirits of Balance: Reaper’s Wisps (Onryodo: Shinigami no Shiranui)
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 40 + 20 = 60
Damage Points: N/a
Description: The user release performs a series of hand seals (alternatively, release a seal that generates the technique) that forms six Will-o-Wisp’s around floating around the user. These wisps revolve around the user playfully making echoing sounds in little girls voice, the user is able to manipulate them to surround other people/objects similar to Scorch release: Extremely Steaming Murder. The wisps are harmless to humans, summoning animals and other beings, they act upon the users will or independently towards incoming threats. When released towards an object, upon impact the wisp burst into a huge white flame, the burning is fast but not instantaneous and anything that’s burned by the wisps (even water and fire itself, and nothing alive as stated above), is sealed inside the users consciousness until release. The technique is one of the several sealing methods of Onryodo, and takes the form of Will-o-wisps which is translated as Shiranui, the word shiranui also has the literal meaning of unknown fire which explains concept of the technique.
Note: Last 4 turns, can only make 6 wisps per use.
-Usable twice.
-Can seal techniques up to S (F) rank.
(Shiraton: Sōzō no Hashira) – Mystic Fire Release: Pillars of Creation
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A (+10/20/40 chakra cost to applied technique)
Description: Pillars of Creation is considered the ultimate infusion technique utilized in conjunction with energy-based elemental natures (Fire, Lightning, Explosion, etc) as well as barrier Fūinjutsu. As a technique based around the principles of infusion it occurs instantaneously and can be used within the same timeframe as the technique it is applied to. Typically techniques of this category involves an infusion of chakra, in many cases of the same nature, to change numerous aspects of the technique. These can range from a shift in strengths and weaknesses, additional strength, different states and forms, and new and unique effects. This could be compared to ratios and the effects that chakra can have on a technique; the more chakra utilized the greater the changes. As such Pillars of Creation utilizes three separate levels of infusion, each becoming progressively greater. Unique to this technique is that it can be stated in one’s biography to allow for the passive infusion of the user’s energy-based techniques, listed above, causing their coloration to shift in accordance to Mystic Fire’s unique colors. As a passive occurrence this application does not require any chakra and is simply a cosmetic ability of Pillars of Creation. The infusions are as followed:

The First Pillar: This is the B-Rank application of Pillars of Creation and utilizes an infusion of ten chakra. As the simplest infusion this technique causes the effected energy-based technique to gain Mystic Fire’s quality of absolute neutrality. For example, when used on a Fire technique, the applied technique will effectively shed its strengths and weaknesses becoming neutral to all elemental natures. Additionally, this infusion causes the applied technique to gain Mystic Fire’s specialized interactions with sealing/absorptive-based techniques. When an S-Rank Lightning technique is infused with the First Pillar, for example, it will, in addition to gaining the neutrality of Mystic Fire, will also only be able to be sealed or absorbed by a technique of equivalent rank (meaning the rank of the seal or absorbing technique itself, not the rank of what it can seal, must be equivalent). Additionally, the First Pillar cannot be infused on channeling-based energy techniques (e.g. streams of fire).

The Second Pillar: This is the A-Rank application of Pillars of Creation and utilizes an infusion of twenty chakra. The Second Pillar, unlike the first, employs the ability to not only infuse an energy-based technique with Mystic Fire chakra but to convert it to the nature entirely; this effectively converts any energy-based nature, or barrier Fūinjutsu, into Mystic Fire. Because the technique is effectively transformed it will change its inherent color into any color allowed by Mystic Fire Release, namely any color on the visible spectrum while being able to become absolute black, like the flames of Amaterasu. Techniques which radiate heat, like Fire Release, will lose those qualities due to their inherent sealing nature. Additionally, these techniques will gain an additional rank in strength, or twenty additional damage for techniques above S-Rank. The Second Pillar can be used on any number of A-Rank and below techniques but it can only be used four times per battle on S-Rank and above techniques. It also cannot be used in consecutive turns.

The Third Pillar: This is the S-Rank application of Pillars of Creation and utilizes an infusion of forty chakra. Unlike the previous two pillars this Third Pillar only incorporates techniques which employ a partial or fullbody elemental transformation, much like the Hozuki, and must be energy-based in nature. This technique, through an enormous flooding of Mystic Fire chakra, converts any energy-based elemental transformation to become purely Mystic Fire based, while retaining its original abilities and qualities. For example, shoul a Bakuton based elemental transformation be converted to Mystic Fire it will retain its default explosive qualities while obtaining all qualities of Mystic Fire Release. Additionally, as long as the elemental transformation utilized allows for Fire and Lightning natures to be accessed, the user will still be able to mold chakra for techniques based on the original elemental transformation, even after conversion. The Third Pillar, like the Second, also enhances the applied transformation by an additional rank in strength, or twenty additional damage for techniques above S-Rank. The Third Pillar can be used twice per battle, requiring a two turn cooldown in between uses.
(Kōsu Hakkensha Yūzai) – Pathfinder’s Guile
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra: 30 + 10 = 40
Damage: 60 + 30 = 90
Description: Pathfinder’s Guile is a technique based on the Bone Arrow. This technique employs thin threads of bone that are attached to an arrowhead at the end which are shot from anywhere on the user’s body. The arrowheads on these bone threads are particularly shard and will dig into solid surfaces with remarkable ease, respecting S/W or those devoid of chakra. The bone threads serve two distinct applications; the first is to allow the user to perform mid-air acrobatics to avoid other techniques, within reason of scale, and to pull themselves to other objects. The second is to be used offensively as the threads afford the user considerable penetrative power through their arrowheads. This technique can be used four times per battle.
(Majutsu Ō Kōi) – Mage King’s Favor (Passive)
Description: This technique is considered the sibling to the Sorcery of the Worm and allows the user to passively activate an innate ability of theirs to infuse chakra into proceeding Shikotsumyaku techniques. This infusion, activated within the same timeframe, allows the user to apply a principle similar to that of Dance of the Young Ferns. This causes the user’s Shikotsumayku techniques, at their discretion, to become able to passively merge through the user’s own Shikotsumyaku techniques at will making it easier to move through physical obstacles. Like with Dance of the Ferns, techniques which merge with another of the user’s Shikotsumyaku techniques can reappear from any source of the user’s Bones. This technique can be activated three times, lasting three turns per usage. Once this technique deactivates, it is unusable for two turns.
Active Techniques:
Reaper's Wisps (1/4) (6 Wisps remain)
Mage King's Favor (1/3)[/spoiler]

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So sorry for the late reply bro. Work was wild and laptop died.
A powerful manifestation of chakra once more, as Solomon brings fourth several orbs of an unknown origin. Based on a quick analysis, I could discern that the chakra was too complex to be of a single nature. A mixture of two, a perfect balance. Yin and Yang. He wasn’t holding back, was he? Their purpose seemed supplementary as he continued on. With the release of the arrow, a sudden glow would manifest to my right as an ethereal hand manifested. It’s claw like appendages grabbed onto a lower building’s side, grabbing into the bone exterior itself.

With a quick jerk, my body would be pulled to the left as I position the arm towards the self proclaimed god. The hand closes, and from it, a sword manifests. Swiping the sword, it would aim to impact the man horizontally, together with his creation. How they would interact, I did not know, however, the Eternal accursed eyes kept watch as I rolled back onto a seperate, small building.

“Neat trick. Does all that come from within you? Nasty. “

( Susano'o: Katachi Hafu ) - Susano'o: Incomplete Form
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 60
Damage Points: 100 ( - 10 to user )
Description: Uchiha who have achieved Susano'o and have their Mangekyou activated are capable of calling upon Susano'o's skeletal structure, such as a ribcage for basic defence or an arm for interacting with the surroundings. This allows him to attack with quick force or to defend just as well, requiring no hand seals to trigger. The user can do this once every two turns and 4 times in total. If the user has an EMS or higher, the damage and/or defense increases by 20 damage.
Note: Mangekyou or higher must be active to utilize.
Note: Does not count as a full usage of Susano'o. However, if Susano'o has been used and cannot be used again, this cannot be as well.