Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her bond with Katsukyo may have something to do with it but considering how she’s probably around the later years of 80 now (which is within normal age expectancy), her still being alive isn’t surprising since she’s living off of her stored chakra.

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Her bond with Katsukyo may have something to do with it but considering how she’s probably around the later years of 80 now (which is within normal age expectancy), her still being alive isn’t surprising since she’s living off of her stored chakra.
We see before time skip her real form was of an elderly woman likely for over use of byakghou that takes away life force and ages user so chronologically maybe in 80s but biologically she should be like 160.
Post automatically merged:

senchu dna........

and teh elders are still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111
What teh Lakooki said, she's Hashirama's descendant so..
This makes sense but I think Karins chakra had an influence too. And might of reversed effects of byakghou.

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know the answer!! It's because that she is constantly but only partially applying mitotic regeneraton on her body 24/7.
the regeneration actually shortens her lifespan(Tsunade says so herself) because cells can only divide a finite amount of times, so it's confusing why she's lived this long.

I think tsunade living off of chakra is just a cop out answer because it isn't an actual answer. it's like saying hagaromo was able to seal kaguya because of chakra. Like, it's true but it's not a real answer. how does chakra alone allow someone to live longer? there's no real precedent or anything, and the implication is that you can live as long as you have chakra. As far as we know, elderly characters don't even stop producing chakra yet they still die to old death. Jins never stop producing chakra, yet the die of old age, etc. madara's case is special because the husk had lifeforce inside of it, which is why I think you're right. Biting Karin may have had something to do with why Tsunade has lived this long.

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
the regeneration actually shortens her lifespan(Tsunade says so herself) because cells can only divide a finite amount of times, so it's confusing why she's lived this long.

I think tsunade living off of chakra is just a cop out answer because it isn't an actual answer. it's like saying hagaromo was able to seal kaguya because of chakra. Like, it's true but it's not a real answer. how does chakra alone allow someone to live longer? there's no real precedent or anything, and the implication is that you can live as long as you have chakra. As far as we know, elderly characters don't even stop producing chakra yet they still die to old death. Jins never stop producing chakra, yet the die of old age, etc. madara's case is special because the husk had lifeforce inside of it, which is why I think you're right. Biting Karin may have had something to do with why Tsunade has lived this long.
Wow you very smart.