Ponche

Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Digital books mostly. I have books on my shelf that are picking dust x_x

Flipping through pages while sipping a drink is no longer as enticing or enjoyable to me as before
How come? What changed over the years?
Post automatically merged:

I bought a book but I haven't read it as much as I should cuz computer distracted me.
A book?? What's the name?

Reactions: Angel90

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These days I read ebooks more often than actual printed copies.. Mostly because I got tired of taking care of books. Physical copies take too much space and maintenance as time passes.
This.
I read tons of ebooks, because they are easily accessible.
But I agree with the OP, reading is slowly dying. I have a younger brother who told me that he doesn't really have that patience to read, and I think this is as a result of the world's way of communicating in pictures.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't read an actual book in years. Still reading OP manga and a few manhwas but that's it.
I bought a book two years ago with the noble intention of reading it, but it didn't happen...
However, I remember the books I read years ago and they were not few... The joy of opening a book and the curiosity to continue reading it all, resisting the temptation to read the end, the smell of the book and the possibility to leave it aside, with a sign in the place where I stopped reading, all this I miss now, in the era of the smartphone.