Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reis R&R
Unofficial
Everything you know.
Starting Mid range.
Terrain is a grassy field. Water source mid range to my right (your left)

No stealing.
I'll take the first go as well if you don't mind.​

I'm looking for a random experienced guy, that knows his stuff, to fight so that I can get my brain back on track and think strategically. Also a little RP wouldn't go amiss either.

Sabo walks onto a plain grassy field with the sun on his skin and a cold breeze in his face carrying a basket in his left hand. He places the basket on the ground and sits down next to it, cross-legged. He opens the basket up and retrieves not one and not two but three bottles of sake and three little plate cups. He places the plate cups in front of him and quickly pours sake onto each of them from the three separate bottles. Sabo quickly downs each plate cup of sake and lets out a refreshing breath.

"Nothing like a good picnic with no sandwiches whatsoever."
=D

Sonnelion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll fight you since it's unofficial
Lucifer in sig needs minor update finished C-rank water and still training.
_______

*appears in mid-range just as a gust of wind blows across the field blowing away the crimson smoke that he appeared in with his ninken on his right side he then reaches into one of his ninja pouches pulling out a document with Sabo's face on it saying to bring you in one way or another.*
*sniffs the air then speaks* Yeah that's him what do you think Nicor?
*After his ninken confirms he puts up the document then pulls out a scroll and does one handseal with it in his hand causing a large shuriken to appear he then throws it at the sitting stranger known as Sabo's neck*

Reactions: Never

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll fight you since it's unofficial
Lucifer in sig needs minor update finished C-rank water and still training.
_______

*appears in mid-range just as a gust of wind blows across the field blowing away the crimson smoke that he appeared in with his ninken on his right side he then reaches into one of his ninja pouches pulling out a document with Sabo's face on it saying to bring you in one way or another.*
*sniffs the air then speaks* Yeah that's him what do you think Nicor?
*After his ninken confirms he puts up the document then pulls out a scroll and does one handseal with it in his hand causing a large shuriken to appear he then throws it at the sitting stranger known as Sabo's neck*
(Sorry, man I'm looking for somebody with more experience so that I can get up and running in the RP again. I've been away for a while and want to de-rust myself).

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
since no one else has, dun wanna waste a thread right?

"Well, well, if it isn't Sabo."

Skulduggery tilts his hat so that the shadow covers his hollow eyes, his right hand moves from his hat down to the hilt of his blade where he rests his hand upon it.

"How you doin' mate?"

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
since no one else has, dun wanna waste a thread right?

"Well, well, if it isn't Sabo."

Skulduggery tilts his hat so that the shadow covers his hollow eyes, his right hand moves from his hat down to the hilt of his blade where he rests his hand upon it.

"How you doin' mate?"
Sabo is startled at the sudden appearance of Skulduggery and spills his sake. Sabo looks at the slowly forming puddle of sake below him with complete and utter sadness covering his face. Then his eyes turn onto the bottles of sake he has left and he reverts back to normal. He stands up and turns to face Skully.

Down a bottle of sake but I'm doing okay. How about yourself?

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sabo is startled at the sudden appearance of Skulduggery and spills his sake. Sabo looks at the slowly forming puddle of sake below him with complete and utter sadness covering his face. Then his eyes turn onto the bottles of sake he has left and he reverts back to normal. He stands up and turns to face Skully.

Down a bottle of sake but I'm doing okay. How about yourself?

Skulduggery tilts his head slightly as the events unfold, it was a good thing Sabo was his friend, he may have been punched for that if it was a stranger.

"Aww...I Apologize. I'm good lately, though there has been a lot of hard work lately...How about you stop drinking the Sake and we punch each other a couple of times, maybe throw a fireball or two? and when I say 'or two' I mean a lot and not just fire." U_U

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Skulduggery tilts his head slightly as the events unfold, it was a good thing Sabo was his friend, he may have been punched for that if it was a stranger.

"Aww...I Apologize. I'm good lately, though there has been a lot of hard work lately...How about you stop drinking the Sake and we punch each other a couple of times, maybe throw a fireball or two? and when I say 'or two' I mean a lot and not just fire." U_U

How about just punching the hell out of each other, minus all the fire and whatever else? Good ole fighting like men.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How about just punching the hell out of each other, minus all the fire and whatever else? Good ole fighting like men.

"Okay then."

Skulduggery nods and takes a Sake bottle over no where and smashes it over your head, it was a sugar glass bottle and so it broke easily over your head with no pain. Skulduggery leaped back a couple meters away from Sabo.

"Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough. Wait, that's now my line."

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Okay then."

Skulduggery nods and takes a Sake bottle over no where and smashes it over your head, it was a sugar glass bottle and so it broke easily over your head with no pain. Skulduggery leaped back a couple meters away from Sabo.

"Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough. Wait, that's now my line."
A man's fight is fought bare chested U_U

Sabo removes all of the clothing on his upper body and tosses all of it to the side, leaving only his hat on his head. He cracks his knuckles and slides his left foot along the ground cutting half of a circle in the dirt until his chest is pointing away from you and to your right. Upon bending his knees he shoots forward towards you. Starting on his right foot and then swinging his left foot forward so as to get into a full sprint towards you. Sabo watches your entire body looking for any sign on a twitch that he would consider 'enough to stop him in his tracks to counter'. Once coming within punching distance Sabo quickly throws a right hook at your face aiming for the bridge of your nose and until his fist passes over your sternum he had every bit of intention on his face to punch YOUR face but at the extreme last second his plans were changed. His fist took a dive and his index and middle finger both protruded from his fist. Both fingers pressed as far down as they could on the fleshy space above your collar bone where the ribs meet causing a gag reflex immediately temporarily preventing you from breathing for a couple of seconds. Making use of his window he uses both his hands to grab each lapel of his detective suit, gripping very tightly. He swings his left leg connecting connecting with Sully's right. Sabo aims for the weak joint connecting the leg to the foot, the ankle and upon connection he pulls up on Skully's lapel effectively swiping him. While Skully is in the air and Sabo still has a hold of him he pushes him forcefully to the ground and upon impact he places his left foot on his throat and presses down until he submits.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A man's fight is fought bare chested U_U

Sabo removes all of the clothing on his upper body and tosses all of it to the side, leaving only his hat on his head. He cracks his knuckles and slides his left foot along the ground cutting half of a circle in the dirt until his chest is pointing away from you and to your right. Upon bending his knees he shoots forward towards you. Starting on his right foot and then swinging his left foot forward so as to get into a full sprint towards you. Sabo watches your entire body looking for any sign on a twitch that he would consider 'enough to stop him in his tracks to counter'. Once coming within punching distance Sabo quickly throws a right hook at your face aiming for the bridge of your nose and until his fist passes over your sternum he had every bit of intention on his face to punch YOUR face but at the extreme last second his plans were changed. His fist took a dive and his index and middle finger both protruded from his fist. Both fingers pressed as far down as they could on the fleshy space above your collar bone where the ribs meet causing a gag reflex immediately temporarily preventing you from breathing for a couple of seconds. Making use of his window he uses both his hands to grab each lapel of his detective suit, gripping very tightly. He swings his left leg connecting connecting with Sully's right. Sabo aims for the weak joint connecting the leg to the foot, the ankle and upon connection he pulls up on Skully's lapel effectively swiping him. While Skully is in the air and Sabo still has a hold of him he pushes him forcefully to the ground and upon impact he places his left foot on his throat and presses down until he submits.

"You don't want to see my chest."

Skulduggery holds the tip of his hate as he usually does with his right and watches as his opponent runs towards him, he then takes his hat off and 'frisbees' it at Sabo's face, "Hold my hat please" causing a distraction and covering his eyes for the rest of his attack. As he makes the blind hook, Skulduggery sidesteps to his right so that he is out of range of the hook, he sidesteps in such a way so that he also moves forward passed sabo sticking out his left leg so that he intercept's Sabo's movement and trips him over. Skulduggery then faces his fallen friend.

"I had to put my hat somewhere."