Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is serious i thought it was funny but scientist have just prove it. global warming is becoming more dominant and it has shown an increase in hurricanes this year, by 2020 which is 8 years from now, humans will have to walk around under umbrellas with small devices on their skin that absorbs heat and cools the skin, they're saying the sun will be too hot for someone to walk a distance of 400meters( try that and you'll die) their asking persons to plant more trees in there homes with an upgrade of trees being planted in the middle of the roads to reduce heat in every country. if we dont stop driving our fancy cars and start riding bicycles and walk short distances then we are up for something big.

BY 2030 THE NORTH POLE WILL BE COMPLETELY MELTED DURING THE SUMMER AND ALL THE NORTHERN COUNTRIES WILL BE ERASED FROM PLANET EARTH. (TSUNAMI 5000FT) BY WINTER THE ENTIRE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE WILL BE BURIED UNDER ICE AS TO THE CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING. NB, i saw this on national geographic channel, maybe these scientist are wrong but at the same time it can be true; do you all believe

orochimaru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i WILL keep driving my car, it's not like where i work is next door...how am i suppose to walk 70 km every morning? even if i rode a bicycle its a mountain area...the hell with the article its all BS ...the system is corrupt so let the world punish us all...

Trump Card

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it seems like we all taking it for a joke just like what i expected but you people need to plant more trees inside your homes to reduce the heat wave.

Trump Card

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i WILL keep driving my car, it's not like where i work is next door...how am i suppose to walk 70 km every morning? even if i rode a bicycle its a mountain area...the hell with the article its all BS ...the system is corrupt so let the world punish us all...
not because your willing to die doesn't mean other are

Supermacaquecool

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And since it'll be more water, sea level will increase and beaches will disappear, nice ;)
Also, that cold water will fu$% up the ocean currents, changing forever sea ecosystems and provoking a Extinction event. Nice again ;)

orochimaru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not because your willing to die doesn't mean other are
no its cuz most people will NOT abide by the rules so why should I? Humans won't give a shit about their future unless something bad hits them...frankly i won't care if we die or not as you stated but i will not help the world because i'm not the one ruining it ... all the BS happening nowadays are corrupting this planet... so till this shit is for real then we'll die peacefully.

kisamexRocks

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Instead of wasting money trying to land a stupid ass robot on mars, why not invest it into some that can reduce the amount of rays or heat that penetrates our atmosphere and enables the earth to be cooler, leaving the artic where it is but no, lets invest to land a robot on mars. Science doesn't care about this planet or it's people, just waste money to prove what's fact and what's fiction.

Ashflura

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Every blown up theory has a hint of truth. Moral of the story here.
Don't be idiots, and sustain resources to keep something for the next generation. Not caring about the fate of the world, because you 'didn't do it', is the definition of selfishness. You live on the planet, we all contribute to its current state.

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Much sooner than 2030 :)

Instead of wasting money trying to land a stupid ass robot on mars, why not invest it into some that can reduce the amount of rays or heat that penetrates our atmosphere and enables the earth to be cooler, leaving the artic where it is but no, lets invest to land a robot on mars. Science doesn't care about this planet or it's people, just waste money to prove what's fact and what's fiction.
OMG, didnt you see those images totaly worth it... how much did this trip cost to a country who f.. up everyone and is in deep **** ..?? srsly I did wonder myself the same f... thing... maybe there is no crysis after all and they just made it up to cover theyr bills and squeez more from us for no reason at all :) vote people and hope :D

Last edited: