Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[646 SPOILERS]

Did anybody else get completely obliterated by this chapter....Or was it just me??

Holy cow so many things to discuss, where to begin?! First of all the elephant in the room....The sage isnt uzumaki?!? I couldnt believe what I was reading. O_O

The juubi....Is a tree, I didnt expect that but it's immensely more powerful & far more threatening than previously, it really is a "god".

& Madara's trump card, is to activate the eye at the top of the tree, pretty anticlimactic if you ask me. XD Looks like he'll be stopped more than anything..

& It looks like obito will remain FV until the end, after this it seems like the series will be coming to a close & with madara's trump card having nothing to do with gaining control of obito's power then it's even more likely that he'll be stopped before obito is defeated (however this is just my opinion).

Enma! I was so glad to see him save naruto, that was awesome, tobirama on the other hand was not impressive at all (that was the puniest suiton in the series i think, but it was high pressured so it had some good cutting capability). I was still expecting some large scale suiton though. :(

Anyways, tell me what you thought of the chapter, what was your favorite moment? what do you rate it? I'm giving it a legitimate 5 due to the extra content on the sage's backstory, I think his past will be revealed soon. :win:

Last edited:
Reactions: roncato

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
This chapter was awesome , it was super epic ! Didn't except this chapter.

Honestly , it was the best .

Masterpiece !

5/5 is not enough!

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You weren't the only one! That backstory was kinda unexpected and a bit cliche, but it felt so awesome I was shaking! It suddenly took a darker turn, just like I love the stories to do.

Reactions: Draphsin

xcoyote

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy freakin shit,this chapter.10/10
I thought Kishi lost his spark,he proved me wrong.
Finally Obito not getting trolled and being threatening.
Dem Juubi and Sage Origins.
It looks like Obito and Madara opened the Pandora's Box.
Saru coming back,i thought he got yamatoed for a sec,Lmao.
edit: Oh wait did i forget Lord Tobirama's suiton feats :rolleyes:

Reactions: roncato

Bindu45

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i wonder if naruto will have a sad ending. with the way things are going it does seem likely that might happen unless naruto magically becomes the sage or the sage reappears

Aominecchi

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
1,392💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sweet chapter 5/5
We got some info on how people started having chakra and how the infinite tsukyomi should work
Plus Hiruzen got back and now i want to see what he can do

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Best chapter in a while but when i saw Tobirama's suiton i was like WTF is that fodder jutsu ? -.-
IKR? I was like "seriously?" His weaker version had more firepower than that, after all of his hype you'd expect something a bit more flashy, lol.

This chapter was awesome , it was super epic ! Didn't except this chapter.

Honestly , it was the best .

Masterpiece !

5/5 is not enough!
I agree, im blown away :mad:_@:

You weren't the only one! That backstory was kinda unexpected and a bit cliche, but it felt so awesome I was shaking! It suddenly took a darker turn, just like I love the stories to do.
I'm glad i'm not alone! XD That story was completely unexpected but it was incredible. I found it to be a tad bit cliche but it in no way took away from the epicness! :cool:

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would sage be the Uzumaki? This was the most stupidest theory I've ever heard.
Though, I liked the chapter. :)
Lol it made logical sense. But anyways you only liked it? :p

i wonder if naruto will have a sad ending. with the way things are going it does seem likely that might happen unless naruto magically becomes the sage or the sage reappears
That would be interesting but unlikely, after everything that's happened I woulnt be surprised if the sage did appear or if naruto became the embodiment of the sage in some way. Either way the villains will lose & naruto will fulfill his goal. =D

Sweet chapter 5/5
We got some info on how people started having chakra and how the infinite tsukyomi should work
Plus Hiruzen got back and now i want to see what he can do
Agreed
Yeah that was extremely interesting, & the "god tree" that was epic..I guess this means that the juubi has no consciousness. hmm
I cant wait for enma's appearance, hopefully he doesnt dissapoint.

elsepa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IKR? I was like "seriously?" His weaker version had more firepower than that, after all of his hype you'd expect something a bit more flashy, lol.
Yea still , next manga will be 21 pages , Naruto and Minato are out of chakra but Hiruzen , Tobirama and Hashirama aren't ... You know what that means? its understandable tho , noone of the hokages are going all out except for Minato

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trees..... Trees ... i see them everywhere !!!
Lol just one tree, wood everywhere ;)

Holy freakin shit,this chapter.10/10
I thought Kishi lost his spark,he proved me wrong.
Finally Obito not getting trolled and being threatening.
Dem Juubi and Sage Origins.
It looks like Obito and Madara opened the Pandora's Box.
Saru coming back,i thought he got yamatoed for a sec,Lmao.
edit: Oh wait did i forget Lord Tobirama's suiton feats :rolleyes:
lol agreed, it was great, no better than great. & yeah I feel the manga has become a lot more serious now, I think people will finally start to die

Oh lol I almost forgot, I dont think sasuke is shown once in the chapter XD So much for the sasuke powerup!

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn that Kishi, he played on Tree of Knowledge and the Abe no Semei (A human born of a Kitsune with magical powers) themes together .....

Last edited: