Wes Sine

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some years ago I made a thread that the universe of Naruto it exist actually in our time for ex. 2015, there is a technology like ours but they just dont use it because they are shinobi's. (Maybe its like tradition) Remember that everytime they talk about saving the world they always say ''The shinobi world''. In the last panel of the last Naruto chapter we can see a city behind it... ... So that hit me. Here is my theory thread

TheSageOfNinetails

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Naruto world exists in its own world.

Its not a story that takes place in the same universe as the reader.

It only seems to be developing into a metropolis because it's beginning to resemble our world to make the story more real.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Theory isn't on point.

You used the first Naruto movie, which was contradictory in terms of Kishi's statements in regards to Part 1 Naruto. They didn't not use technology because of tradition either; in Part 1 Naruto, they had 8-bit computers and in Part 2, wireless radios. Pre-Part 1, they had cities in the form of Sora-Ku.

Dark Sonic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Theory isn't on point.

You used the first Naruto movie, which was contradictory in terms of Kishi's statements in regards to Part 1 Naruto. They didn't not use technology because of tradition either; in Part 1 Naruto, they had 8-bit computers and in Part 2, wireless radios. Pre-Part 1, they had cities in the form of Sora-Ku.
I remember seeing monitors from Orochimaru and Kabuto from Part I if I recall correctly...