Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks at Penguin, Oh Demon, you brought a snack.

Suiton: Joi Toisu - Water Style: Joy Toys
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user after 3 handseals, will spit a large volume of spiralling water ball at immense speed towards the opponent then at the snap of his finger the big ball vanishes into thousands bullets sized water spheres with smiley faces. The now smaller water balls now gains more speed, x2 of the original speed of the large ball and they gain a wider range of impact. However instead of a piercing effect, each of the smileys explodes/violently burst outwards upon impact with each causing an explosion equivalent to a generic paper bomb.
-Usable 3x per battle
-No suiton above S-rank next turn
-A turn cool down inbetween usage
-Must be taught by Priest

Okay Tell me what you see about it and ask questions if you have any.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
The jutsu itself if very useful as it covers a wide range with the thousands of orbs. The x2 speed to the jutsu is nice as it makes them harder to counter. The explosions are just a bonus.(the explosion radius of a paper tag is pretty large with thousands of them it would be extremely beneficial.)

No further questions.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Then there you have it.
.(Yuukai Hi Kobushi) Intertwined Flame Fist
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points:80
Description: The user focuses fire chakra into his/her hand and builds is up over time. The user then breathes in deeply while winding back his/her fist. A strong punch is delivered into the air in front of them. Using precise timing the user releases 2 large streams of fire. Using their chakra control. They manipulate the fire stream to spiral around each other and once they are about to hit the enemy both of the streams of fire conjoin into only large blast in the shape of a first that completely incinerates the enemy. After this taijutsu technique is complete, the user's first is left steaming and smoking from its power and thus cannot use they hand for the rest of the turn.
Restrictions:
- can be taught by Daemon
- can only be used 2 times per battle.
- No fire elemental taijutsu can be used in the same turn.
- Look of the technique:

do the things

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the fact that it is taijutsu oriented. Good for a suprise albeit lethal attack.

-A strong punch is delivered into the air. Does this mean I punch with just one hand or both. And 2 flames are released, I'm guessing from both fists. Is it on one fist?

-"You build chakra over time", how much time? Can I knead chakra and release the flame almost immediately in reaction to an attack?
-Do I realy need to breathe in before I use this?
-Its a Taijutsu. Does this follow elemental strengths and weakness? Like this can destroy s-rank wind and continues as a weak fire?

Apart from all the questions above, I think its quite understandable.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
I like the fact that it is taijutsu oriented. Good for a suprise albeit lethal attack.

-A strong punch is delivered into the air. Does this mean I punch with just one hand or both. And 2 flames are released, I'm guessing from both fists. Is it on one fist?

-"You build chakra over time", how much time? Can I knead chakra and release the flame almost immediately in reaction to an attack?
-Do I realy need to breathe in before I use this?
-Its a Taijutsu. Does this follow elemental strengths and weakness? Like this can destroy s-rank wind and continues as a weak fire?

Apart from all the questions above, I think its quite understandable.
It's one fist.

NO you dont really have to breathe and the chakra build up over time is just an aesthetic I put in the technique. It functions like a build up for a great majestic fire but is just released through the fist. So you knead chakra then release it immediately as you suggested.

Since its using Katon only for taijutsu purposes yes it does continue and follow elemental weakness.